As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Qulash Entangler Frigate
The Qulash Entangler Frigate is a class of frigate used by the Elachi. They are highly maneuverable and have a wide variety of weapons and abilities. Unlike other Qulash Frigate varients, the Entangler can use Subspace Jump to appear behind the player's ship to attack them from behind.
Armament[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Missions encountered[edit | edit source]
- “Abducted”: Elachi try to take control over the Rh'Ihho Station. Qulash Entangler Frigates are a part of the space forces tasked with stopping a Republic vessel.
- “Last Stand”: Elachi forces spread mayhem throughout the Romulan Space.
- “The Best Defense”: Qulash Entangler Frigates are part of an invasion on the peaceful world of Rhi III. They form a blockade over the planet, which is destroyed by members of the Romulan Republic.
- “Turnabout”: Qulash Entangler Frigates try to protect Target Alpha from being boarded by Romulan Republic officers.
- “Shadow Play” / “Devil's Choice”: Dozens of Qulash Entangler Frigates are stationed at the Elachi Base hidden in subspace. After the base is destroyed, they participate in an invasion of New Romulus.
- Abduction: Qulash Entangler Frigates are part of the Elachi forces engaged in the escalation phase of Deep Space Encounters in the Alpha and Beta Quadrants.
- “Sphere of Influence”: Qulash Entangler Frigates are among the ships attacking the player in the Jouret System after being summoned by an Iconian Gateway.
- “Elachi Alert”: Qulash Entangler Frigates are among an Elachi fleet attracted to Iconian Gateways throughout the galaxy.
- “What's Left Behind”: Qulash Frigates are part of a picket line defending an Elachi subspace outpost.