Qulash Corruptor Frigate
Incomplete and/or missing data.
This article or section does not list all values or entries associated with the discussed subject. Please add any missing statistics or items to the corresponding tables, lists and placeholders.
The Qulash Corruptor Frigate is a class of frigate used by the Elachi. They are highly maneuverable and have a wide variety of weapons and abilities. Unlike other varients of the Elachi Qulash Frigate, the Corruptor can also use invasive scans to disable enemy vessel's systems.
Armament[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Missions encountered[edit | edit source]
- “Abducted”: Elachi try to take control over the Rh'Ihho Station. Qulash Corruptor Frigates are a part of the space forces tasked with stopping a Republic vessel.
- “Last Stand”: Elachi forces spread mayhem throught the Romulan Space.
- “The Best Defense”: Qulash Corruptor Frigates are part of an invasion on the peaceful world of Rhi III. They form a blockade over the planet, which is destroyed by members of the Romulan Republic.
- “Turnabout”: Qulash Corruptor Frigates try to protect Target Alpha from being boarded by Romulan Republic officers.
- “Shadow Play” / “Devil's Choice”: Dozens of Qulash Corruptor Frigates are stationed at the Elachi Base hidden in subspace. After the base is destroyed, they participate in an invasion of New Romulus.
- Abduction: Qulash Corruptor Frigates are part of the Elachi forces engaged in the escalation phase of Deep Space Encounters in the Alpha and Beta Quadrants.
- “Sphere of Influence”: Qulash Corruptor Frigates are among the ships attacking the player in the Jouret System after being summoned by an Iconian Gateway.
- “Elachi Alert”: Qulash Frigates are among an Elachi fleet attracted to Iconian Gateways throughout the galaxy.
- “What's Left Behind”: Qulash Frigates are part of a picket line defending an Elachi subspace outpost.