For the Playable vessel, see Herald Quas Flight Deck Cruiser.
Armament[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “Cutting the Cord”: A Quas Cruiser captures the damaged I.R.W. Leahval, towing it through an Iconian gateway built into an asteroid in the Brea System.
- “Uneasy Allies”: Quas Cruisers, along with numerous other Herald ships, can be seen filling the interior of the Andromeda Dyson Sphere, one of which confronts Sela and the player.
- “Blood of Ancients”: Quas Cruisers participate in attacks on Starbase 234, New Romulus, and Lae'nas III.
- “Delta Flight”: Quas Cruisers, alongside other Herald ships, attempt to defend the Iconian station in the Calbriden System.
- “House Pegh”: Quas Cruisers are seen patrolling the Dinasia System. They attempt to prevent the player from escaping the system.
- “Time in a Bottle”: The player engages a Quas Cruiser in the Kyana System when investigating the site of a Krenim colony world.
- “Broken Circle”: Quas Cruisers defend the Herald Sphere from the Alliance assault, inflicting massive losses.
- “The Herald Sphere”: These vessels attempt to defend the Herald Sphere from an Alliance task force.
- “Gateway to Gre'thor”: Quas Cruisers are part of a Herald invasion of the Qo'noS System.
- “Midnight”: Quas Cruisers are part of the Herald attack on Earth.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Quas means 'destroy' in Enochian language.
|Details||Iconian • Bluegill • Dewan • Elachi • Herald • Solanae • Andromeda Dyson Sphere • Iconia • Iconian gateway • World Heart|
|Ground Forces||Swarmer • Construct • Fused Construct • Thrall • Defiler • Harbinger|
|Starships||Swarmer • Iconian Probe • Mir Fighter • Baltim Raider • Quas Cruiser • Vonph Battleship • Iaidon Dreadnought|
|NPCs||M'Tara • T'Ket • L'Miren • B'Tren • K'Wenn • S'Kenn • T'Lerr • V'Lar|