We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
For the Playable vessel, see Herald Quas Flight Deck Cruiser.
Armament[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “Cutting the Cord”: A Quas Cruiser captures the damaged I.R.W. Leahval, towing it through an Iconian gateway built into an asteroid in the Brea System.
- “Uneasy Allies”: Quas Cruisers, along with numerous other Herald ships, can be seen filling the interior of the Andromeda Dyson Sphere, one of which confronts Sela and the player.
- “Blood of Ancients”: Quas Cruisers participate in attacks on Starbase 234, New Romulus, and Lae'nas III.
- “Delta Flight”: Quas Cruisers, alongside other Herald ships, attempt to defend the Iconian station in the Calbriden System.
- “House Pegh”: Quas Cruisers are seen patrolling the Dinasia System. They attempt to prevent the player from escaping the system.
- “Time in a Bottle”: The player engages a Quas Cruiser in the Kyana System when investigating the site of a Krenim colony world.
- “Broken Circle”: Quas Cruisers defend the Herald Sphere from the Alliance assault, inflicting massive losses.
- “The Herald Sphere”: These vessels attempt to defend the Herald Sphere from an Alliance task force.
- “Gateway to Gre'thor”: Quas Cruisers are part of a Herald invasion of the Qo'noS System.
- “Midnight”: Quas Cruisers are part of the Herald attack on Earth.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Quas means 'destroy' in Enochian language.
|Details||Iconian • Bluegill • Dewan • Elachi • Herald • Solanae • Andromeda Dyson Sphere • Iconia • Iconian gateway • World Heart|
|Ground Forces||Swarmer • Construct • Fused Construct • Thrall • Defiler • Harbinger|
|Starships||Swarmer • Iconian Probe • Mir Fighter • Baltim Raider • Quas Cruiser • Vonph Battleship • Iaidon Dreadnought|
|NPCs||M'Tara • T'Ket • L'Miren • B'Tren • K'Wenn • S'Kenn • T'Lerr • V'Lar|