(Redirected from Qat'Anmek)
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “Graduation Day”: In his office at Starfleet Academy, Masc Taggart orders new Federation players to take the phaser exercise-class in the holodeck. Afterwards he makes the player his first officer for the following training cruise.
- “Training Cruise”: On the first training cruise, Taggart and the player have to answer a distress call by the S.S. Break Even. It turns out to be a Klingon ambush and Cpt. Taggart is taken to the bridge of the cloaked Klingon battlecruiser. Before being stabbed, he orders the player to lock on to his comm badge and fire.
Stats[edit | edit source]
|Level||Standard Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Taggart was named Qat'Anmek, until the tutorial was remastered. He retains this name at the Captain's Table as one of the many NPCs who can be found there.
- Taggart is most likely named for the character Commander Peter Quincy Taggart from the Star Trek parody Galaxy Quest.
- Taggart hints that he served on the U.S.S. Enterprise-D or U.S.S. Enterprise-E (according to Memory Alpha it's most likely the Enterprise D) under Captain Picard, and he picked up the captain's habit of calling his first officer "Number One".
- Taggart can be heard in The Next Generation episode "The Host", referring to himself as Ensign Taggart, when he contacts Captain Picard to let him know the Trill Ambassador's shuttle is ready about 13 minutes into the episode (counting the opening credits.)