Q's Winter Wonderland
- "I'm not sure about this Q guy... How does he come up with this stuff?"
Outline[edit | edit source]
Changes[edit | edit source]
|Year||New Additions (PC)||New Additions (Console)|
|2013|| The missions: “Pie Eating” and PvE Queue “Winter Invasion”, the latter awarding seven new Accolades.
Winter Chef, handing out missions for 8 old plus 8 new Winter Consumables, determined by a random drop Recipe from the Winter Invasion map.
New Accolade for finding/producing all 16 Consumables.
Removal of the original eight Winter Consumables from the Holiday Item Vendor.
New items from Holiday Item Vendor: one Ground Device, two Romulan Scarfs, six Costume Variants in Red and Green (three of each color), three Snow Ground Weapons, two modified Melee Weapons.
|2014|| New mission: “Tide of Ice”.
Replacement of the Winter Chef by Neelix
|2015||New mission: “Cones of Conduct”.||n/a|
|2016||New mission: “Klingon Ice Fishing”.||First release of 2015 event without 2016 PC event additions.|
|2017||New mission: “The Kramp'Ihri”.||All of the missing items and rewards from the 2016 PC event, along with 2017's new items|
Event Rewards[edit | edit source]
|6 December, 2012 - 14 January, 2013||1000x [Autographed 8x10 Glossy Picture of Q]||Breen Chel Grett Warship|
|5 December, 2013 - 16 January, 2014||1000x [Autographed 8x10 Glossy Picture of Q]||Breen Plesh Brek Heavy Raider|
|4 December, 2014 - 15 January, 2015||1000x [Autographed 8x10 Glossy Picture of Q]||Breen Sarr Theln Carrier|
|3 December, 2015 - 15 January, 2016||1000x [Winter Prize Voucher (2015)]||Breen Rezreth Dreadnought Cruiser|
|1 December, 2016 - 12 January, 2017||1000x [Winter Prize Voucher (2016)]||Breen Chel Boalg Warship (PC), Breen Rezreth Dreadnought Cruiser (Console)|
|7 December, 2017 - 18 January, 2018||1000x [Winter Prize Voucher (2017)]||Breen Plesh Tral Heavy Raider|
Missions available[edit | edit source]
Open missions[edit | edit source]
- The following missions rotate through a 90 minute schedule. Their upcoming timeslot can be seen in the Winter Event UI.
- 15m after Snowball Fight!: “Tide of Ice”: Defend the snow valley from assimilated Snow Borg.
- 12m after above mission: “The Kramp'Ihri”: Chase and defeat the Kramp'Ihri and his Tortured Elves.
- 10m after above mission: “Cones of Conduct”: Defend the Gingerbread Village from a snowman attack.
- 14m & 21m after above mission: “The Fast and The Flurrious”: Race against fellow players.
- 6m after above mission: “Klingon Ice Fishing”: Join other captains in catching candy fish over a lake in an attempt to summon and defeat a giant candy Kos’karii.
- 15m after above mission: “The Kramp'Ihri”: Chase and defeat the Kramp'Ihri and his Tortured Elves.
- 11m after above mission: “Snowball Fight!”: Defend Q's Winter Wonderland from a snowman attack.
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Allies[edit | edit source]
- Kramp’Ihri Watcher
- Gingerbread Veteran
- Gingerbread Lieutenant
- GPL Conversion Unit
- Holiday Item Vendor
- Icicle Tower
- Q's Friendly Customer Service
- Winter Epohh Researcher
- Ak'ched Soldier
- Ak'ched Guard
- Competitive Race Official
- H'ren Bio-Engineer
- Pie Contest Breen
- Race Coordinator
- Race Official
- Vel'sh Tactician
- Vel'sh Scientist
Enemies[edit | edit source]
Assignments[edit | edit source]
Accolades[edit | edit source]
- General Accolades - Q's Winter Wonderland
- Events Accolades - Q's Winter Wonderland
- Story Accolades - Q's Winter Wonderland
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Snowman About Town Accolade
A Jem'Hadar Attack Ship parked above the clearing.
A Breen Chel Grett Warship overlooking the gazebo in the 2012 version.
Neelix ready to engage in holiday culinary experiments with the player.
Gingerbread Lieutenants guarding the Ice Fortress.
[edit | edit source]
At the Star Trek Online official website:
- Winter event 2012 rewards
- Winter event 2013 rewards
- Winter event 2014 rewards
- Winter event 2015 rewards
- Winter event 2016 rewards
- Winter event 2017 rewards
|Events in Star Trek Online|
|Event||Occurances||Activities||Currencies & Vouchers||Main Vendor||Key Reward||Notes|
|Anniversary Event|| January-
| “Omega Molecule Stabilization”
|Anniversary Prize Voucher||Reputation Tab||T6 Starship|| PC: 2011, 2012, 2013,|
2014, 2015, 2016,
Console: 2017, 2018
|First Contact Day||April||“First Contact Day Re-Enactment”||Zefram Cochrane Memorial Hologram||Reputation Tab||Various|| “Day of Honor”|
|Lohlunat Festival|| June-
| “Making Waves”
“Sun, Sand, and Scavenging”
| Lohlunat Favor
Lohlunat Prize Voucher
|Risian Vendor||T6 Starship||Risa|
|Hearts and Minds|| Halloween &
|“Hearts and Minds”||None||None||Duty Officer|
|Q's Winter Wonderland|| December-
| “Tide of Ice”
“Cones of Conduct”
“The Fast and The Flurrious”
“Klingon Ice Fishing”
| Winter Prize Voucher
|Holiday Item Vendor||T6 Starship||Q|
|Adventure- and Battlezones in Star Trek Online|
||Q's Winter Wonderland (Winter Event)||"Event" faction||Season Five: Call to Arms|
||Lohlunat Festival (Summer Event)||"Event" faction||Legacy of Romulus|
||Nimbus III||No specific faction||Legacy of Romulus|
||Borg Invasion of Defera||Task Force Omega||Season Five: Call to Arms|
||Tholian Incursion||Nukara Strikeforce||Season Six: Under Siege|
||New Romulus||New Romulus||Season Seven: New Romulus|
||Solanae Dyson Sphere (incl. Voth Battlezone)||Dyson Joint Command||Season Eight: The Sphere|
||Undine Battlezone||8472 Counter-Command||Season Nine: A New Accord|
||Kobali Prime||Delta Alliance||Delta Rising|
||Badlands Battlezone||Terran Task Force||Season Eleven: New Dawn|
||Tzenkethi Battlezone||Lukari Restoration Initiative||Season Twelve: Reckoning|