Post War Era
|This article or section contains game's backstory, not necessarily present in-game.|
This article or section contains backstory from the official website's lore blogs or other licensed stories. However it is not present in game and thus may not be considered canon.
Post War Era is a series of short blog posts published on the official Star Trek Online web page. The posts are written from an in-universe perspective, and tell short stories set during the time immediately following the Iconian War.
"Token of Honor"[edit | edit source]
- In the aftermath of the Iconian War, both the Federation and Klingon Empire require new sources of minerals to rebuild their depleted fleets. Captain Trox of the U.S.S. Madrid arrives at Trafalax 3, where long-range scans had detected tritanium ore deposits. However, they find that the planet has already been claimed by Ka'ar, captain of the I.K.S. Leng. While Captain Trox believes the Federation has a legitimate claim to the planet, he must resolve the situation without damaging the fragile alliance between the Federation and the Empire.
- Official Blog - Star Trek Online: Post War Era #1 (October 14, 2015)
- Read it here.
"Lukari Species"[edit | edit source]
- Administrator Kuumaarke composes a series of log entries detailing her efforts to determine what has happened to the local star of her people, the Lukari, in the prelude to “Sunrise”.
- Official Blog - Star Trek Online: Post War Era #2 (October 28, 2015)
"A Single Step"[edit | edit source]
- Kal Dano speaks with Triphox, a Denobulan colleague. They have been running simulations on the Tox Uthat, and are now ready to test the quantum phase inhibitor on a dying star in the Alpha Quadrant. Dano is attacked by Vorgons, who steal the Tox Uthat. However, the Vorgons are stopped by a stranger introducing himself as Daniels.
- Official Blog - Star Trek Online: A Single Step (November 10, 2015)
"U.S.S. Hadrian"[edit | edit source]
- Aboard the U.S.S. Hadrian, a tactical officer describes an encounter with the Tholian vessel Taksene in the Mizar System. In a second log entry, Captain Wallace of the U.S.S. Nye describes a second encounter with Tholians in the same sector. Aboard the U.S.S. Hawking, Seven of Nine records a log entry in which she describes her relief to be conducting scientific research in the wake of the war, and her concerns about the Tholian presence.
- Official Blog - Star Trek Online: U.S.S. Hadran (November 17, 2015)
"Back Channels"[edit | edit source]
- Lukari Administrator Kuumaarke has been granted temporary command of the U.S.S. Defiant and sent on a diplomatic mission to the Na'kuhl System to offer to help the Na'kuhl re-ignite their star. The Na'kuhl refuse her offer, and she retreats from the system in accordance to their demands; however, she then has her crew re-enter the system under cloak to scan the star. Unfortunately, the scans determine that the fusion within the star has been permanently disrupted, and cannot be restored without Kal Dano or the Tox Uthat.
- Official Blog - Star Trek Online: Post War #5 (December 1, 2015)
"Na'kuhl"[edit | edit source]
- Captain Va'Kel Shon discusses recent developments with Lieutenant Kyona, his Chief of Security. The U.S.S. Enterprise has been involved in the ongoing diplomatic mission to the Na'kuhl. The Federation Council is deadlocked regarding emergency support for the Na'kuhl, as pockets of xenophobia have arisen in the aftermath of the war; the Romulan Republic's resources have been depleted in the war and they are unable to help; and the Klingons and Cardassians are willing to welcome the Na'kuhl, provided they subject themselves to the rule of their respective empires. Of the Na'kul's neighbors, the Ferengi have expressed a willingness to sell their "hospitality;" and the Trill, Lukari, and Denobulans have been willing to help. The Bajorans were initially hesitant, until Kai Kira took a personal interest in the matter.
- Official Blog - Star Trek Online: Na'kuhl (December 14, 2015)
2390 • 2391 • 2392 • 2393 • 2394 • 2395 • 2396 • 2397 • 2398 • 2399
2400 • 2401 • 2402 • 2403 • 2404 • 2405 • 2406 • 2407 • 2408 • 2409