We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Planet Killer (Undine)
- For the "Doomsday Machine" see Planet Killer.
The Oceanus Planet Killer is a massive Undine bioship designed to destroy entire planets. When the Undine were first encountered by the Borg and lone Starfleet vessel, U.S.S. Voyager, Undine focusing ships and their powerful antiproton array were something to be afraid of. However, due to the increasing advancements in the field of weapons technology, species of the Alpha and Beta Quadrants have found a way to protect themselves. Using new experimental weaponry, they were able to destroy focusing ships before they could even fire. In 2409, the Undine have created a more massive and sophisticated version of the original weapon which they named the Planet Killer. Unlike the conventional nine-ship version of the weapon, the Planet Killer is built to withstand massive damage from enemy vessels.
There are two versions of the Oceanus used by the Undine: the massive, fully-grown version seen in Surface Tension and queues, and a larval smaller version seen in the Undine Battlezone.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Health[edit | edit source]
Larval Planet Killer[edit | edit source]
|Level||Standard Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
Missions encountered[edit | edit source]
- “Surface Tension”: The Undine deploy a Planet Killer in the Qo'noS System, intending to destroy the Klingon homeworld while the rest of Dyson Joint Command is occupied repelling a conventional attack force in the Sol System.
- Undine Battlezone: Three Planet Killers will appear when all control points have been captured by the players. The players then have ten minutes to destroy at least one of them.
- “Undine Assault”: Planet Killers take part in attacks against several high-profile species of Alpha and Beta Quadrants.
- “Viscous Cycle”: A combined Starfleet/KDF/RRF Task Force attacks Undine Shipyards in Fluidic Space, destroying three proto-Planet Killers, as well as a fully-built one, which was trying to escape to Normal Space.
|Details||Undine • NGC-2447 System • Fluidic space • Undine Base • Pelia Sector|
|Ground Forces||Recruit • Guardian • Officer • Psi Warrior • Battle Leader • Unit Commander • Psi Commander • Undine Infiltrator • Overseer • War Master • Psi Master|
|Starships||Dactylus Bioship • Dahut Frigate • Nicor Bioship • Dromias Bio-Cruiser • Vila Heavy Bioship • Tethys Bio-Dreadnought • Planet Killer|
|NPCs||Eric Cooper • E'genn • Designate 4187 • Designate 3020 • Sokketh • T'Vala • T'Vix • Zelle|
|NPC starships||Command Bioship • Elbe • Merak • Nykus • Osip • Zittau|