We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Phased Biomatter Burst Rifle
- __ Phaser Damage (__ DPS)
- 5% chance: 5m radius at target:
- __ - __ Phaser Damage (Split among primary target and up to 4 other foes)
AoE damage and knockback
- __ Phaser Damage (50% Shield penetration; Damage reduces from epicenter)
Phased Biomatter Burst Rifles are ranged ground weapons. They fire multiple bolts that inflict energy damage at a single target. They have a secondary firing mode that lobs an explosive projectile at the target's location. After several seconds, this projectile will begin emitting tiny blasts of energy that will periodically damage all nearby foes
Phased Biomatter ground weapons deal Phaser Damage and have a chance to explode on impact, dealing additional damage to all foes near the targeted enemy.
Obtained[edit source]A Phased Biomatter Burst Rifle can be obtained from the [Special Equipment Pack - Phased Biomatter Weapons] which is obtained by chance from opening the [Xindi-Amphibious Lock Box].
Performance[edit | edit source]
Phased Biomatter Burst Rifles have two modifier suffixes, will have three, and will have four. adds a fifth unique modifier.
Standard Modifiers: Can appear multiple times (e.g. [Dmg]x2, [CrtH]x3, [CritD]x4, etc)
- Can appear only once (e.g. [DoT1], [KB2], etc.)
- DoT1: 2.5% chance: X Physical Damage per sec for 15 sec
- DoT2: 2.5% chance: X Radiation Damage per sec for 15 sec
- DoT3: 2.5% chance: X Radiation Damage per sec in a 10' radius
- KB1: 2.5% chance: Knocks back +5 meters
- KB2: 5% chance: Knocks back +10 meters
- KB3: 5% chance: Knocks the target back +10 meters, 2.5% chance: Knocks back all foes +5 meters in a 8 meter radius
Epic Modifier: All energy weapons upgraded toquality receive:
- Dm/CrH: +X Damage, +X% Critical Chance
Phased Biomatter Burst Rifles can be enhanced by the following Ground Skills:
- Weapon Proficiency: Increased base damage
- Weapon Criticals: Increased Critical Chance and Critical Severity
- Weapon Penetration: Increased damage by penetrating the enemy's resistances.
|Recoil Compensating Armor||+40% Critical Severity||Both|
|Integrated Targeting Armor||+5% Critical Chance||Both|
|Physical Augmentation Armor||+10% Physical Damage strength||Melee|
|Energy Harness Armor||+5% All Energy Damage||Energy|
| Personal Shield [Ene]
Personal Energy Harness Shield
|Chance to provide a 10% Energy Damage Buff for 4 sec when you take damage.||Energy|
|Crystalline Personal Shield Matrix||Chance of 10% energy damage buff for 4 sec when taking damage.||Energy|
|Romulan Imperial Navy Career-Specific Kit|| +__% Plasma Damage
+__% Critical Chance
+__% Critical Severity
| Energy (Plasma Damage) |
|Herald Career-Specific Kit [+Pha]||+20% Phaser Weapon Damage||Energy|
|Xindi Career-Specific Kit [+ExpDur]||+__ sec Expose Duration||Both|
|Xindi Career-Specific Kit [+ExpHit]||+__% Chance to Expose||Both|
|Delta Expedition Career-Specific Kit [CritD]||+__% Critical Severity||Both|
|Delta Expedition Career-Specific Kit [CritH]||+__% Critical Chance||Both|
|Delta Expedition Career-Specific Kit [CritX]|| +__% Critical Chance
+__% Critical Severity
|Gambling Device|| +10% Critical Chance
+10% Critical Severity
|Tribble||+1% - +2.5% All Damage strength, depending on Tribble used.||Both|
| Power Cell
Small • Medium • Large
| Small - +15 All Energy Damage for 15 secs.
Medium - +20 All Energy Damage for 15 secs.
Large - +25 All Energy Damage for 15 secs.
Consumed on use.
External Links[edit | edit source]
| Ground Weapons |
|Damage Type||Pistol||Rifle||Assault|| Melee|
|Standard Weapons and Special Weapons|
|Reputation and Lock Box (dual-proc and new proc)|
|Damage Type||Pistol||Rifle||Assault|| Set Items|
|See Also||Fleet Ground Weapons • 23rd Century Ground Weapons • Ground Equipment Eets • Special Ground Weapons|