As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
A Phantasm is a highly powerful form of Devidian that acts as a coordinator for Devidian incursions into normal space. Phantasms are the only Devidians that are armed, a development which serves to heighten their lethality. A Phantasm is a highly dangerous enemy that can annihilate an entire team in a few seconds.
Armament[edit | edit source]
- [Ophidian Cane]: Phantasms use their canes to rapidly fire Spectral Blasts at targets for Psionic damage.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Spectral Field Blast: Phantasms can send Psionic energy at a tight group of targets, attacking them all at once. This ability can be used without phase shifting.
- Spectral Barrage: Phantasms can send a flurry of Psionic bolts at a single target. This ability can be used without phase shifting.
- Phase Shift: After taking some damage, Phantasms will phase shift. When phase shifted, Phantasms will have a lowered damage resistance against proton damage but be able to use more powerful abilities.
- Drain Neural Energy: Phantasms drain neural energy from a target and use it to heal themselves.
- Wrathful Surge: While phase-shifted, Phantasms can rapidly propel themselves towards an enemy and deal damage on impact. Phantasms can especially chain surges in quick succession at different targets.
Stats[edit | edit source]
Incomplete and/or missing data.
This article or section does not list all values or entries associated with the discussed subject. Please add any missing statistics or items to the corresponding tables, lists and placeholders.
Missions encountered[edit | edit source]
- “Skirmish”: A Phantasm has taken control of the bridge of the Axon and must be cleared before the ship's logs can be read.
- “What Lies Beneath”: A Phantasm guards the Devidian nest and the portal to the 23rd century in the bowels of Drozana Station.
- “Night of the Comet”: The Shrouded Phantasm leads the Devidian assault on 2265 Drozana Station and must be stopped before he destroys the station.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
|Details||Devidian • Drozana Station|
|Ground Forces||Visitor • Umbral • Eidolon • Phantasm|