Perseus Temporal Escort
Overview[edit | edit source]
A versatile escort from the 23rd century, the Perseus-class Temporal Escort incorporated several state-of-the-art systems for the time, including the M6 Computer. Designed to provide rapid tactical analysis of the battlefield, the M6 had none of the troublesome drawbacks of its infamous predecessor.
Alternative Variants[edit | edit source]
||A futuristic take on the Perseus-class of the 23rd century, the Theseus-class escort utilises an advanced science suite along with tactical systems. These powerful instruments augment the temporal weaponry found aboard the vessel, making its stout offense even stronger in battle.|
Admiralty Ship[edit | edit source]
|Ignores +/- TAC from Events|
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Universal Console[edit | edit source]
The Perseus-Class Temporal Battlecruiser comes equipped with the M6 Computer universal console.
Molecular Reconstruction[edit source]
Temporal Starships are capable of making subtle alterations on the molecular level through the use of Molecular Reconstruction. This technology allows the starship to assume 1 of 3 different Configurations: Defensive, Offensive and Support.
- Defensive Configuration: +Max Shield Power, +Incoming Hull Healing, -Turn, -Flight Speed
- Offensive Configuration: +Max Engine Power, +Turn, +Flight Speed, -Incoming Hull Healing
- Support Configuration: +Max Auxiliary Power, +Exotic Damage, +Control Strength, -Energy Weapon Damage
Each of the configurations generates its own specific counter, which is then used to fuel the Molecular Deconstruction Beam.
- Molecular Deconstruction Beam: Scaling Physical DoT, Heals Hull, Disable.
Standard Configuration[edit | edit source]
Starships come with standard equipment and weapons of the lowest mark available at the ship's minimum rank. The items provided are appropriate to the type of vessel and its related playing style.
External Links[edit | edit source]
- "23rd Century Ship Stats" – Arcgames.com, June 13, 2016