- This article is about the consumable ship device. For other uses, see Peregrine Fighter (disambiguation).
[Peregrine Fighters] is a consumable space combat pet that launches Peregrine class fighters which attack your selected target. It has multiple charges allowing the player to launch up to 10 waves of three fighters before the device is consumed.
Description[edit | edit source]
Launches three Peregrine Fighters. Peregrine Fighters have phaser pulse cannons, and micro photon torpedoes. Peregrine Fighters will attack your selected target and will continue to attack that target until you have no target selected or the target is destroyed.
Details[edit | edit source]
- Targets Foe
- 10km Range
- 5 Min Recharge
- Charges: 50
- Max 6 fighters deployed at one time
Abilities[edit | edit source]
This device grants the ability Launch Peregrine Fighters when equipped.
Availability[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The level of the Peregrine Fighters launched by this device scales as the player increases in level.
- Small craft such as shuttles are not able to hold fighters to launch during combat.
See Also[edit | edit source]
- [Hangar - Peregrine Fighters]
- [Hangar - Advanced Peregrine Fighters]
- [Hangar - Elite Peregrine Fighters]
- Peregrine Fighter (Mob)
- Peregrine Attack Fighter (playable small craft)