Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Ensign Pavel Chekov is a Human Starfleet officer assigned to the U.S.S. Enterprise. The player encounters Chekov both early in his career, when he is an Ensign, and later, when he is a Captain and Temporal Agent.
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “Earthward Bound”: Ensign Chekov notes that both he and the player were members of Starfleet Academy's graduating class of 2268, and alludes to an incident which the player was involved in.
- “Return to Babel”: An older Chekov, now a Captain and Temporal Agent, joins the player on a mission to prevent the Na'kuhl from disrupting the Babel Conference of 2268. As the conference took place aboard the Enterprise, Chekov is forced to conceal and disguise himself to avoid his past self, who is working on the bridge.
- “Temporal Reckoning”: Chekov mourns the loss of Daniels, and tells the player to prepare for the Battle of Procyon V.
- “The Battle of Procyon V”: Chekov is present during the Battle of Procyon V.
Missions given[edit | edit source]
- “Ragnarok”: Chekov coordinates the Battle of Procyon V. Along with the player, he boards the Enterprise-J to defeat hostile boarding parties and integrate the Tox Uthat with the Enterprise's power network.
[edit | edit source]
- Official Blog - Star Trek Online: Bringing Chekov to STO (May 11, 2016)
- Pavel Chekov at Memory Alpha, the Star Trek Wiki.
- Pavel Chekov at Memory Beta, the non-canon Star Trek Wiki.