It includes most major facilities such as bank and email, but no exchange access. It has a Dabo table and a bartender who sells Tranya, Aldebaran Whiskey, Saurian Brandy, Blood Wine and Cardassian Kanar, and who buys items at 50%.
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “Secrets of Nimbus”: The player is ordered to contact Horace Jones in Paradise City in order to locate missing thalaron triggers.
- “The Lost City of Paradise”: Trying to locate the thalaron trigger, the player approaches Two of Eight in the local bar for information. He later suggests to talk to an Orion Syndicate mole called "Law".
- “Blind Men Tell All Tales”: In order to get in touch with Law, the player has to make some friends in the local bar.
- “A Fistful of Gorn”: Law defeats an assassin in a duel in the streets of Paradise City.
- “Nimbus Dance Competition”: The player participates at a dance competition in Paradise City's bar.
- “Orion Contraband”: The player has to locate contraband within the city.
- “Orion Syndicate Showdown”: The player has to fight a group of Orion pirates just outside Paradise City.