The Pah-wraiths (also known as the "Kosst Amojan" or the "false Prophets") are non-corporeal beings who are similar to Prophets, their enemies.
Background[edit | edit source]
Bajoran religious texts related that the Pah-wraiths once resided in the Celestial Temple (the Bajoran wormhole) alongside the Prophets. For reasons unknown, they were banished to the Fire Caves on Bajor. In 2375, Benjamin Sisko thwarted their plan to break free and burn across the galaxy, sealing them in the fire caves forever.
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “Assault on Terok Nor”: The player fights Leeta's mirror counterpart, who is empowered by the mirror Pah-wraiths.
- “Message from Another Universe I”: Leeta reveals that she was not well-respected early in her career with the Empire, until the Orb of Possibilities was returned. Through the Orb, she discovered the Pah-wraiths, who gave her the strength she needed to take power.
- “Message from Another Universe V”: Leeta reveals that the Pah-Wraiths have given her visions of an alternate universe. She intends to conquer this universe and plot the Emperor's destruction from there.
Missions formerly involved[edit | edit source]
- “Cage of Fire”: The player encounters the cult of the Pah wraiths in the Bajoran fire caves.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- As Prophets and Pah-wraiths exist outside the normal space-time continuum, it is unclear what links or distinctions there are between the two universes' Pah-wraiths.