P.stellaviatori Spore Canister
P.stellaviatori Spore Canisters are earned by completing missions that help support the Discovery Legends Initiative. Used as input for obtaining set gear from Discovery Legends reputation projects.
Item information[edit | edit source]
P.stellaviatori Spores were used by the U.S.S. Discovery's experimental drive system to great effect, but their contributions to science may be just beginning. Accumulating as many samples from as many different locations as possible can help us understand how they do what they do, reaching beyond the limits of our current understanding.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
P.stellaviatori Spore Canisters can be earned by various means. PvE TFOs on Advanced reward one, while Elite difficulty rewards two. Normal difficulty does not reward any. Ways of obtaining in detail are:
- Complete “Defense of Starbase One”
- Complete “Pahvo Dissension”
- Complete “Peril Over Pahvo”
- Complete “Operation Riposte”
- Chance of dropping from a Discovery Requisition Pack
- Complete a Reputation Upgrade Project to convert 100 Discovery Marks into 1 P.stellaviatori Spore Canister (once every 20 hours).
Usage[edit | edit source]
The following Discovery Legends requisition projects require P.stellaviatori Spore Canister as part of their requirements:
Additional costs for each item are:
- 40,000, 500 and 9,000 for the Ground set
- 40,000, 750 and 32,500 for the Starship set
- 30,000, 500 and 15,000 for the Starship Armament set