Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Orb of Possibilities
The Orb of Possibilities is a Bajoran Orb sent to Mirror Bajor in ancient times by the Prophets. At some point in time it was taken to the Prime Universe where it was captured by the Cardassian Union during the Cardassian Occupation in the 24th Century. Although it constituted a violation of the Bajoran-Cardassian Treaty of 2371, the Obsidian Order retained the Orb until 2409.
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “Spoils of War”: The Orb is stolen from Cardassia by the True Way. The player tracks it to the Badlands and retreives it.
- “Jabberwocky”: The player attempts to return the Orb to Hathon on Bajor, but has an Orb experience in which the Prophets reveal the Orb is from another universe. The player travels to the Mirror Universe and returns the Orb to the temple in that version of Hathon.
- “Counterpoint”: Using the Orb of Possibilities, Admiral Leeta transports mirror-Terok Nor over to the prime universe.
- “Assault on Terok Nor”: After boarding mirror-Terok Nor and defeating Leeta, she beams out and the player retrieves the Orb of Possibilities, thereby returning Terok Nor to its universe.
Other involvement[edit | edit source]
- Terran Task Force Reputation: As players unlock each new tier of the Terran Task Force Reputation, they are able to access Admiral Leeta's logs at a console in Ops at Deep Space 9:
Notes[edit | edit source]
- A fragment of the Orb of Possibilities, the Shard of Possibilities, is available as a limited-time reward upon completion of The 2800 story arc during Feature Episode Rerun periods.
- Before the revamp of the Cardassian Struggle episode arc, rift in Arawath System opened between two universes, causing a full-scale Terran invasion. Player learned from the Prophets that the rift had been opened because the recently found Mirror Orb of Possibilities switched universes with its Prime Universe counterpart, causing imbalance between two universes. Player is tasked with switching the two Orbs, which restores the balance and closes the rift ( “Tear of the Prophets”, “Crack in the Mirror”, “The Other Side”).