As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
There are further variants of the Odyssey available from fleet stores: the Odyssey Dress Uniform and the Odyssey Excursion Uniform. The Odyssey Long Jacket is available as a Lifetime Subscription reward.
These are the official uniforms introduced in Season 9.5, replacing the previously used Sierra Uniform (although retconning that uniform out of existence). Timeline wise, the uniform is likely the successor to the Starfleet 2399 Uniform.
List of parts[edit | edit source]
Upper (Uniform - Jacket Loose)[edit | edit source]
Badge[edit | edit source]
Odyssey 1 and 2 were released with the uniform, but are not used in the canon guides or on NPCs. Instead, the latter four are used despite predating the Odyssey Uniform design.
Rank[edit | edit source]
Rank insignia are awarded as the character levels. You may not be able to access a rank insignia above your current rank and bridge officers will never be able to exceed Commander.
- Lieutenant Junior Grade
- Lieutenant Commander
- Real Admiral, Lower Half
- Rear Admiral, Upper Half
- Vice Admiral
- Fleet Admiral
Feet[edit | edit source]
Lower (Uniform - Pants Loose)[edit | edit source]
Belt[edit | edit source]
Variants and color guide[edit | edit source]
- Red - Command, Tactical, Security, Navigation, Helm
- Gold - Operations, Engineering, R&D
- Blue - Science, Medical, Communications
- Black - Intelligence
- Navy - Military Assault Command Operations (M.A.C.O.)
Note that the layout of colors available for rank pips and combadges have also changed since the Uniform Code Guide was published. The current correct values are believed to be:
- Gold: A1
- Silver: A14
- Silver (Medical combadge variant): A15
Included in base[edit | edit source]
Excursion and Dress variants[edit | edit source]
The Odyssey Excursion Uniform was originally called the Odyssey Tactical Uniform (which is used in the below guides). Both the Excursion and Odyssey Dress Uniforms are available from the Fleet Starbase for . Some of the below also use parts from The Wrath of Khan Uniform.
Admiral Zelle wears the "Excursion" variant of the Odyssey uniform; however, it features gold piping, rank pips, and combadge, similar to the "Admirals and Fleet Admirals" version of the Flag Officer Service Uniform.
Other variants[edit | edit source]
The flag officer uniform uses the Odyssey Long Jacket and parts from the Jupiter Veteran Jackets, both of which are Lifetime Subscription rewards. The cadet uniforms use parts from the Starfleet Academy Uniform (550) and the above excursion uniform.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Some female NPCs, notably ones at Starfleet Academy and the Fleet Starbase, wear the Starfleet Academy skirt and heeled boots with the Officer Service Uniform.
- Starfleet Intelligence officers, such as Ethan Burgess, Kyle DeSoto, and Kyla VanZyl, wear the Officer Service Uniform with black (I1) as their divisional color. Additionally, they wear the "blank" combadge, with no divisional insignia.
- The navy blue used as the divisional color for the M.A.C.O. Enlisted Dress Uniform, seen in one of the Iconian War propaganda posters, is F6. 
[edit | edit source]
- Season 9 Dev Blog #30 - Odyssey and Bortasqu' Uniforms
- Official Blog - Starfleet Uniform Code (July 24, 2014)