Odyssey Dreadnought Cruiser
From Star Trek Online Wiki
- For the playable counterpart, see Odyssey Star Cruiser.
Armament[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Aquarius Escort
- Beam Array: Fire at Will III
- Chevron Separation
- Emergency Power to Shields III
- Gravity Well II
- Torpedo: High Yield II
- Torpedo: Spread II
- Tractor Beam I
- Charged Particle Burst III
Vessels of the Class[edit | edit source]
|Odyssey-class|| U.S.S. Columbia|
U.S.S. Odyssey (default)
Hull Strength[edit | edit source]
|Level||Standard Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
Missions encountered[edit | edit source]
Named[edit | edit source]
- “Punch Through The Federation Blockade”: The U.S.S. Dennison is the final boss in the Klingon faction fleet action in the Yov'bot System.
- “Halting the Gorn Advance”: The Dennison joins Federation players in defeating a Gorn occupation of the Tostig System.
- “The Bortas Class”: The U.S.S. Odyssey attacks a prototype Bortas Battle Cruiser in the Ganalda System. She is driven off by a small Klingon fleet.
- “Boldly They Rode”: Captain Va'Kel Shon, commanding the newly-commissioned U.S.S. Enterprise-F, joins the fight to retake Deep Space 9 from Kar'ukan's forces.
- “Hive Onslaught”: Admiral D'Vak commands the U.S.S. Houston during the attack on the Borg Unicomplex.
- “Tau Dewa Sector Patrol (Daily)” (FED): The Enterprise-F has a small chance to spawn to assist Federation players in combat in the various systems in the Tau Dewa Sector Block.
- “Sphere of Influence”: The Enterprise-F arrives to help players fight an Elachi assault on a newly-discovered Iconian Gateway in the Jouret System.
- “A Step Between Stars” (KDF): The Enterprise-F helps KDF players defend the Jenolan Dyson Sphere from an Undine invasion.
- “Contested Zone - Industrial Area”: The U.S.S. Columbia assigns players tasks in the industrial area of the Solanae Dyson Sphere.
- “Surface Tension”: The Enterprise-F helps defend Earth and Qo'noS from a massive Undine assault.
Unnamed[edit | edit source]
- “No Win Scenario” (KDF): In Combat Simulation 347, Odyssey-class Dreadnoughts are among hundreds of Starfleet ships attacking a Civilian Transport.
- “Fluid Dynamics”: A dreadnought of varying class is part of a combined Starfleet/KDF fleet assembled in the Kuda System.
- A dreadnought can be seen stationed near the spire occupied by the Dyson Joint Command in the Allied zone of the Solanae Dyson Sphere. Additional dreadnoughts of varying classes can be seen patrolling in the Contested Zone.
- Odyssey-class Dreadnoughts have a very small chance of appearing when a Starfleet player uses the "Fleet Support" ability.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
- Playable versions:
- Terran Odyssey Dreadnought Cruiser (mirror counterpart)