Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “Temporal Ambassador”: In an alternate timeline, Obisek is a laborer working for the Tholian Assembly at a base in the Azure Nebula. For Romulan players, it is he who provides the diversion necessary to sneak by a Tholian guard.
- “The Undying”: Players briefly encounter Obisek in a Reman T'varo Light Warbird (possibly the Rerik) while engaging Hassan the Undying's forces in the Nimbus System. Obviously he arranged to purchase thalaron triggers from Hassan, but can escape with the merchandise before being apprehended.
- “The Vault”: Some of Obisek's forces enter The Vault and try to steal thalaron weapons to use against the Romulan Star Empire.
- “Frozen”: With data recovered from Listening Post Hephaestus, the player tracks Obisek to the planet Dera IV where they must decide whether to arrest Obisek or side with him against the Tal Shiar.
- “Coliseum”: Obisek asks the player to locate a Reman vessel that disappeared in the Nopada System.
- “Cutting the Cord”: Obisek leads an attack against a Tal Shiar base on Brea III in his flagship, the Zdenia.
- “Darkness Before the Dawn”: Obisek and the Resistance decide to make the Vault their new home, and strive for peaceful existence.
- “Jabberwocky”: A Prophet takes the form of Obisek.
- “Vault Shuttle Event”: The Tal Shiar occupies the Vault. With the Zdenia gone to protect the displaced civilians, Obisek commands the Reman T'varo Light Warbird Rerik.
- “New Romulus Aid”: The Reman Resistance has decided to join D'Tan's Romulan Republic based on New Romulus.
- “The Vault: Ensnared”: Obisek leads the players in preventing Tholian forces from capturing The Vault.
- “Mirror Invasion”: Obisek directs players in defending Vauthil Station against a Terran Empire invasion fleet.
- “The Temporal Front”: Obisek is present at the Alliance Summit on New Romulus.
- “Storm Clouds Gather”: Obisek accompanies D'Tan to an Alliance summit on the Hur'q threat on Deep Space 9.
- “The Measure of Morality (Part 1)”: The player, Seven of Nine and Michael Burnham are sent to an altered simulacrum of The Battle of Brea III to fight alongside Obisek against Hakeev once more. However, when Hakeev is defeated, Burnham and the player try to convince Obisek not to kill him, thus giving Hakeev the opportunity to use a hidden disruptor pistol to mortally wound Obisek. The player must then decide whether to save Obisek's life or pursue Hakeev and stop him from summoning Iconian reinforcements.
Other involvement[edit | edit source]
- "Season 7 Dev Blog #13": In a log, Captain James Wells of the U.S.S. Huxley summarizes his current mission: helping D'Tan's Romulans find a new homeworld. He says that Obisek has agreed to support D'Tan's movement.
- "Season 7 Dev Blog #14": Obisek sends a message requesting assistance defending The Vault from the Tholians.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Obisek's simulacrum in The Measure of Morality (Part 1), with a different colored uniform.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Obisek's voice is provided by Eric Newsome. (Tweet on Cryptic_Kestrel's Twitter account)
|Details||Reman Resistance • Reman • The Vault • Crateris • Remus • New Romulus • Vauthil Station • Reman History|
|Ground Forces||Guard • Shadow Guard • Guard Elite • Shadow Guard Elite • Guard Commander • Shadow Guard Commander • Guard Captain|
|Starships||Scorpion Fighter • T'varo Light Warbird • Dhelan Warbird • Mogai Heavy Warbird • D'deridex Battlecruiser • Haakona Advanced Warbird • Scimitar Dreadnought|
|NPCs||Khiy • Obisek • Rashna • Slamek • Vrimek • Xionel • Zden|
|NPC starships||I.R.W. Decimus • R.R.W. Llaisnen • Reman Scout • Rerik • Zdenia|