From Star Trek Online Wiki
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “Temporal Ambassador”: In an alternate timeline, Noye greets Temporal Operatives aboard the Tholian base. In this alternate reality, his people, including his wife and daughter, were wiped out by the Dominion, while he was a researcher on an experimental timeship; he has since dedicated his life to finding a point in time he could travel to in order to prevent this event.
- “The Core of the Matter”: The Envoy provides Chulak with a Doomsday Machine in the 23rd Century.
- “Vorgon Conclusions”: The Envoy attempts to recruit the Vorgons Boratus and Ajur to his cause. They initially refuse, but a revenge-driven Boratus agrees to join the Envoy when Ajur is killed in a battle with the player.
- “Terminal Expanse”: The Envoy aids the Sphere Builders in their experiments in an alternate reality.
- “Broken Circle”: The player meets Noye on the Kyana Research Station, where he is working alongside Captain Nog and Seven of Nine to build the Krenim time ship. He expresses some distrust and disdain for the Borg, and is concerned about being able to shield the time ship from the effects of the temporal weapon.
- “Butterfly”: Noye leads Beta Team at the Krenim temporal research facility, and asks the player to run a holodeck simulation of the results of preventing U.S.S. Voyager from discovering Underspace, and thus preventing the discovery of the Vaadwaur by Seven of Nine. The scenario proves to be worthless, as the Iconians simply used the Hierarchy as their minions instead. Later, a temporal incursion following the recommendations of Team Gamma has to be corrected, which inadvertently leads to the Tuterian civilization being extinct by 2410 and, thus, Noye's wife Clauda being erased from the timeline.
- “Midnight”: Noye, commanding the K.I.S. Annorax, brings the ship to the Sol System to open a temporal vortex so that the player can travel to the past and prevent the Iconians from escaping the attack on their homeworld and becoming a threat.
- “Time and Tide”: When a future version of Noye attacks the signing of the Temporal Accords, the player and Captain Benjamin Walker return to 2410 to discover Noye's plan. Noye steals the Annorax and plants bombs through the Krenim research facility. Traala accesses Noye's personal logs, revealing that he has discovered Clauda's existence, and also that she had been pregnant. Blaming the Federation for her erasure, Noye discovered the remaining Tuterians living in a trans-dimensional void, as they can no longer exist in normal space. The future version of Noye attacks the research facility, and is chased into the timestream by the player, but is able to escape.
- “Temporal Reckoning”: The Envoy reveals his Temporal Liberation Front, consisting of Boratus, Krog, the Sphere Builders, and Admiral Leeta.
- “Ragnarok”: Noye leads the Temporal Liberation Front in the Battle of Procyon V. He is ultimately defeated by the player, who takes him into custody.
Other involvement[edit | edit source]
- In Tales of the War #12, Nog must manage infighting among the Iconian Resistance researchers, including Noye. At the briefing, Noye explains that the Resistance has been unable to locate a suitable target for the weapon.
- In Tales of the War #18, Seven of Nine composes a series of letters to Admiral Kathryn Janeway. The letters chronicle Seven's misgivings about the Krenim timeship project, and her conflicts with the other researchers there, particularly Noye. Her concerns culminate in her decision to leave the project prior to the events of “Butterfly”.
- "Suspicions": It is revealed that in the aftermath of the war, Noye has been acting with hostility toward his fellow Krenim researchers, and has revoked their access to the shielded temporal core.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Noye in “Temporal Ambassador”.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Noye's facial hair changes during “Butterfly”: he starts out with a small beard but when the player speaks to him at the end of the mission, he has a full goatee, possibly an indication of the changes to the timeline caused during the mission.
- Additionally, during the first visit to Kyana Station, Noye is listed as 'Team Leader' and there is an unnamed 'Krenim Lead Temporal Researcher' talking to Nog, but on the second visit at the end of the mission, Noye is now listed as 'Lead Researcher', indicating that one of the alterations from the failed temporal incursion is possibly that he now has a different position on the project.