System Description[edit | edit source]
More than 60 percent of the landmass on Nopada Prime is classified as desert. The most temperate areas of the planets are on the coast of the Te'ker Ocean, but violent tides make most of this land uninhabitable. The fauna of Nopada Prime have adapted to life on this harsh planet, where daytime temperatures can soar to more than 48 degrees Celsius.
Missions Involved[edit | edit source]
- “Coliseum”: The player is trapped by a mysterious satellite in orbit of Nopada Prime in 2409.
- “Uneasy Allies”: Before beaming down to Nopada Prime in 2410, the player's ship and Sela's armed freighter have to defeat two Tal Shiar Warbirds in orbit.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Relocated with release of Season Ten: The Iconian War on April 21, 2015 from Mylasa Sector to Gasko Sector.
- The Nopada System is defended by a Romulan Satellite, that is set to trap incoming vessels. A large fleet of derelict ships can be found in its vicinity.
- The Nopada System contains two planetoids of which Nopada Prime was the site of trials and test fights which Hakeev conducted together with his Iconian masters.