The Naga Fighter is a small lightweight fighter vessel of Gorn design. Like Romulan Scorpion Fighters they can operate independently, albeit within reach of a Gorn fleet. Weaponry and technical specifications match the Orion Syndicate's Interceptor. They can inflict significant damage over time.
Armament[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
The Naga Fighter does not display any special powers.
Hull[edit | edit source]
|Level||Standard Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Accompanying a Tuatara Cruiser.
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “Defend the Pi Canis Sector Block”: Naga Fighters can be found in groups of five ships and accompanying Zilant Battleships, Tuatara Cruisers and Vishap Frigates.
- “Halting the Gorn Advance”: Squadrons of Naga Fighters are among a Gorn force occupying the Tostig System.
- “Gamma Eridon System Patrol”: Naga fighters are among a rogue Gorn fleet attacking Romulan Republic vessels in the Gamma Eridon System.
- “No Win Scenario”: Naga Fighters are among a massive fleet attacking a transport in Combat Simulation 347.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Like all other Gorn starship classes, the Naga designation is a reference to reptiles from Earth's fauna and/or mythology. The Naga is a group of serpent deities in Hindu and Buddhist mythology, as well as a type of mythical creature believed to live in the Laotian stretch of the Mekong River.