The Na'kuhl Commander is the commander for the Na'kuhl ground forces.
Armament[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Missions encountered[edit | edit source]
- “The Battle of Caleb IV”: A Na'kuhl Commander is part of a Na'kuhl away team present at Captain Kor's ship during the battle of Caleb IV.
- “The Core of the Matter”: A Na'kuhl Commander guards a building which houses technology that allows the Na'kuhl to control the Planet Killer.
- “The Temporal Front”: Several Na'kuhl Commanders assist Vosk in fending off the player and Benjamin Walker aboard the N.V. Destiny. Part of the crew escapes using Na'kuhl shuttlecraft and rendezvouses with the rest of the Na'kuhl fleet.
- “Temporal Reckoning”: A Na'kuhl Commander defends Na'kuhl offices at New Khitomer after the system was seized by the Temporal Liberation Front.
- “Miner Instabilities”: Na'kuhl Commander participate in the defense of the Romulan Mining Camp from the temporal agents.
Other involvement[edit | edit source]
- After disabling a temporal probe, Temporal Agent can attract the attention of Na'kuhl leadership. A single Na'kuhl Commander is sent to stop the player from interfering with their operations.