The Mugato is a large ape-like carnivore. Native to the planet Neural, Mugato are covered in white fur and grow both horns on their heads and spines on their backs during adulthood.
Encountered types[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
The number and type of different melee attacks they can perform depend on the maturity of the mugato.
- Swipe: Physical damage attack. The simplest ability mastered at an early stage of maturity.
- Throw: Physical damage attack. The simplest ability mastered at an early stage of maturity.
- Horn Lunge: Physical damage attack.
- Slam: Physical damage attack.
- Poisonous Bite: Physical damage attack.
- Crushing Blow: Physical damage attack. Exclusive to the Alpha mugato.
- Maul: Physical damage attack. Exclusive to the Alpha mugato.
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “The Undying”: Players face a number of Mugatos in Hassan the Undying's arena.
- “Coliseum”: Test Phase 3 pits the player and Prisoner 1478 against a Mature Mugato.
- “Colony Invasion”: A Mugato named Mook wrecks its cage during the Colony Invasion but remains in its alley. When provoked, Mook attacks invaders and defenders until its death.
- “Partisans”: The third challenge player has to face in the arena of Shangdu on Nimbus III.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Mook, the mugato from “Colony Invasion”.
See also[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
|Creatures in Star Trek Online|
|Animals||Aehallh Worm • Armored hatham • Cocytan Beast • Desert Acari • Dewan arthropod • Driclae • Epohh • Fumarole Worm • Glikar'ma Ice Spider • Jackal Mastiff • Mook • Mugato • Nanov • Orithian Creeper • Orithian Saber Cat • Regalian Fleaspider • Rihan sailback • Risian Tropical Bird • Saur • Sehlat • Snow Possum • Talarian Hook Spider • Tardigrade • Targ • Vihranen • Vivver cat • Warrigul|
|Cosmozoans||Crystalline Entity • Farpoint Cnidarian • Gekli • Idran Swarmer|
|See also||Cosmozoan • Pet • Wildlife|