We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
- This page is for the NPC vessel. For the playable starship, see Elachi Monbosh Battleship
Armament[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Viral Matrix III
- Crescent Wave Cannon Barrage
- Lorca Maneuver
- Subspace Jump
- Subspace Snare
- Subspace Transceiver - Summon Support Craft
Missions encountered[edit | edit source]
- “Crossroads at Crateris”: A dreadnought resembling a Monbosh Battleship leads the attack on Crateris, actively engaging the Reman defenders and the player.
- “Turning Point”: A Monbosh Battleship is one of the Elachi vessels tasked with hiding Tal Shiar ships from enemies' sensors.
- “Abducted”: Elachi try to take control over the Rh'Ihho Station. Monbosh Battleships are a part of the space forces tasked with stopping a Republic vessel.
- “Last Stand”: Elachi forces spread mayhem throughout the Romulan Space.
- “The Best Defense”: Monbosh Battleships are part of an invasion on the peaceful world of Rhi III. They form a blockade over the planet, which is destroyed by members of the Romulan Republic.
- “Turnabout”: Monbosh Battleships try to protect Target Alpha from being boarded by Romulan Republic officers.
- “Shadow Play” / “Devil's Choice”: Dozens of Monbosh Battleships are stationed at the Elachi Base hidden in subspace. After the base is destroyed, they participate in an invasion of New Romulus.
- Abduction: Monbosh Battleships are part of the Elachi forces engaged in the escalation phase of Deep Space Encounters in the Alpha and Beta Quadrants.
- “Sphere of Influence”: Monbosh Battleships are among the ships attacking the player in the Jouret System after being summoned by an Iconian Gateway.
- “Elachi Alert”: Monbosh Battleships are among an Elachi fleet attracted to Iconian Gateways throughout the galaxy.
- “What's Left Behind”: A Monbosh Battleship arrives as reinforcements when the player attacks an Elachi subspace outpost.