- This page is for the NPC vessel. For the playable starship, see Elachi Monbosh Battleship
Armament[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Viral Matrix III
- Crescent Wave Cannon Barrage
- Lorca Maneuver
- Subspace Jump
- Subspace Snare
- Subspace Transceiver - Summon Support Craft
Missions encountered[edit | edit source]
- “Crossroads at Crateris”: A dreadnought resembling a Monbosh Battleship leads the attack on Crateris, actively engaging the Reman defenders and the player.
- “Turning Point”: A Monbosh Battleship is one of the Elachi vessels tasked with hiding Tal Shiar ships from enemies' sensors.
- “Abducted”: Elachi try to take control over the Rh'Ihho Station. Monbosh Battleships are a part of the space forces tasked with stopping a Republic vessel.
- “Last Stand”: Elachi forces spread mayhem throughout the Romulan Space.
- “The Best Defense”: Monbosh Battleships are part of an invasion on the peaceful world of Rhi III. They form a blockade over the planet, which is destroyed by members of the Romulan Republic.
- “Turnabout”: Monbosh Battleships try to protect Target Alpha from being boarded by Romulan Republic officers.
- “Shadow Play” / “Devil's Choice”: Dozens of Monbosh Battleships are stationed at the Elachi Base hidden in subspace. After the base is destroyed, they participate in an invasion of New Romulus.
- Abduction: Monbosh Battleships are part of the Elachi forces engaged in the escalation phase of Deep Space Encounters in the Alpha and Beta Quadrants.
- “Sphere of Influence”: Monbosh Battleships are among the ships attacking the player in the Jouret System after being summoned by an Iconian Gateway.
- “Elachi Alert”: Monbosh Battleships are among an Elachi fleet attracted to Iconian Gateways throughout the galaxy.
- “What's Left Behind”: A Monbosh Battleship arrives as reinforcements when the player attacks an Elachi subspace outpost.