|| PC-focused content ahead.|
The following article or section describes content from the perspective of the PC version of the game. While the mechanics will be similar for players on
Xbox and PS4, many elements of the UI will be different. Please consider updating this article to include content from the console versions of Star Trek Online.
The Mission Journal is a menu accessible by clicking the Starfleet, Klingon, or Romulan emblem next to the overview map in the top right of the game UI.
It provides access to the following things:
- Left bar: Current special events and offers
- Left box: Storyline episodes
- Center box: Foundry missions (with the current spotlighted mission for your faction being highlighted)
- Right box: PvE and PvP queues
- Bottom bar: Upcoming recurring calendar events
The revamped Mission Journal was added with Season Five along with the new journal events and the streamlined story mission flow of Star Trek Online.