Mission: Vault: Ensnared
- Nukara Marks,
- Romulan Marks or
- Fleet Marks
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
In the first part of the mission, players have five minutes to save as many Reman ships as they can (out of ten total) from around five Tholian ships each.
Obisek will then reveal that Tholian Vault Weavers are attempting to construct a massive Tholian Web around the Vault; if they succeed, they can initiate a reaction that will push the Vault out of our dimension to parts unknown. Players must hinder the Tholians' plan by destroying the Vault Weavers for five minutes, after which the remaining ships will retreat and a final Battle Group will warp in, lead by a Tholian Tarantula. Once this group is destroyed, the team will have the option to engage a named Tarantula nearby.
Outline[edit | edit source]
Mission Text[edit | edit source]
A Tholian invasion force has targeted the Vault and Obisek is calling for reinforcements. Team up with the Remans and defend the station before the Tholians spin their webs and carry the Vault into another dimension!
Goal[edit | edit source]
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Read briefing
- Save Reman defenders (0/10) (5:00)
- Stop Tholian Vault Weavers
- Defeat Tholian Battlegroup
- Defeat named Tholian flagship (optional) (3:00)
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Allies[edit | edit source]
Remans[edit | edit source]
NPC starships[edit | edit source]
Allies[edit | edit source]
Federation[edit | edit source]
Reman[edit | edit source]
Enemies[edit | edit source]
Tholian[edit | edit source]
Accolades[edit | edit source]
|Icon||Name||Requirements||How to Get||Points|
|Tholian Malfeasance||Defeat each of the Tholian Named FlagShips at the Vault.||Defeat ships Iskel, Tik'r, Seldspar, Lelkene and Saphene.||10|
- There is no walkthrough for this mission, yet. You can help STOWiki by writing it here.
Reward Payout[edit | edit source]
Successful completion of the mission will award at least one crate containing 5 Fleet Marks plus an allotment of Marks of the player's choice, in a quantity determined by specific objectives in each phase. Defeating the Tholian flagship will award an additional crate upon completion, containing 5 Fleet Marks plus 3 Marks of the player's choice. Maximum payout is 10 Fleet Marks plus 58 Marks of the player's choice (all 10 Reman ships rescued, keeping the Vault Weavers' progress below 20%, defeating the flagship before the timer expires, and completing the mission during a Bonus Marks Event.)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This mission was added to the game with Season Seven: New Romulus.
- During the Vault Weaver stage, Obisek will warn you when the Vault is 20%, 40%, 60%, and 80% surrounded.
- The Vault Weavers are mostly identical to ordinary Mesh Weavers; however they have long energy trails and cannot change course even in combat, making them somewhat more vulnerable.
- Defeating the "named flagship" is optional. However, note that it is typically not the "Tholian Tarantula" shown in the cutscene with an escort, but alone and placed lower.
- It is revealed in the “Web Access” recording that the attack on The Vault is merely a diversion to keep Obisek and his allies from impeding Tholian efforts on New Romulus.