Mission: Undine Assault
- 720 Dilithium Ore
- 1 [Isomorphic Injection]
Mission: Undine Assault is a space 5-man fleet action mission in which Admiral Tuvok asks the players to defend one of the following, randomly selected, planets against an Undine Planet Killer: Andoria, Cardassia Prime, Ferenginar, or Gornar.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Following the beginning of a renewed conflict between members of the Alliance and Species 8472 in the Jenolan Dyson Sphere, Undine forces deploy their potent, new planet killers against several strategically-important Alliance worlds.
Once the rifts are closed, Captains will have a chance to take out the Planet Killer.
Outline[edit | edit source]
Mission text[edit | edit source]
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Close Undine Rifts (0/6)
- 2 each for the top, mid, and bottom lane
- (Optional) Errant Rifts Closed
- 6 Additional "Errant Rifts" will form between the lanes. The color of the rift indicates which career path can close them without having to engage in combat with the Undine. A mismatched career will trigger a combat event at the rift. Closing these optional rifts will result in bonus marks; these rifts do not benefit from the bonus granted from closing the Undine rifts.
- (Optional) Suppress Invasion Within Time Limit
- Defeat Undine Invasion Ship
NPC starships[edit | edit source]
Enemies[edit | edit source]
- There are no accolades specific to this mission.
- There is no walkthrough for this mission, yet. You can help STOWiki by writing it here.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Keep an eye on the Command Vessel as you will need this ship to expose the rift for you.
- Communicate! There will be times when you will want one team member or multiple team members to change position.