Mission: Treasure Trading Station
Mission Text[edit | edit source]
Starfleet has received a communication from a servant of one of the Klingon great noble houses. She claims to have vital information about the Klingon's war plans, and she is willing to exchange that information for relocation to a planet out of the Empire's grasp.
Go to the trading station in orbit of Argelius II and find Marta. She'll be waiting for you there.
That area is a hotbed of illicit activity, <rank>. They are in Federation space, so Starfleet has authority over them, but they sometimes resist our efforts to enforce the rules.
Goal[edit | edit source]
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Smuggler's Blues
- Go To Argelius Solar System
- Disable Smugglers (0/2)
- Beam to Station
- Safety Inspection
- Recover Iconian Artifact (Delta Recruits)
- Make your way to Cargo Bay 6
- In the Brig
- Thirst for Revenge
- Go To Argelius Solar System
- Defeat Klingon attackers
- Depart System
- Hail Starfleet to Report
If Quaris is bribed, you do not need to do anything further in the nightclub, however, you will still receive the Threadbare Trading Post accolade.
- Tactical captains have the option to beam down Security Escorts and skip the Quell the Bar Fight objective. There's no new accolade tied to this profession-specific optional.
Accolades[edit | edit source]
|Icon||Name||Description||How to Get||Points|
|Threadbare Trading Post||Survive Argelius II Space Station||10|
|Red Light Rescue||Bring Marta into Custody||10|
- For a walkthrough of this mission, visit the Walkthrough page.
Mission Replay[edit | edit source]
- You choose 1 of the following:
- [Energy Dampening Armor Mk II [Phys]] [Lv 8–9]
- [Energy Dampening Armor Mk <> [Dis]] [Lv 10–29]
- [Energy Dampening Armor Mk <> [Pol]] [Lv 30–39]
- [Energy Dampening Armor Mk X [Pla]] [Lv 40–60]
- [Polyalloy Weave Armor Mk <> [Dis]] [Lv 10–29]
- [Polyalloy Weave Armor Mk <> [Pol]] [Lv 30–39]
- [Polyalloy Weave Armor Mk X [Pla]] [Lv 40–60]
- [Current Lock Box]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- While it does not appear in the Mission Tracker, there is an objective for Delta Recruits in this mission. Outside of the turbolift to Cargo Bay 6, there is an Iconian artifact which can be scanned.
- Originally this mission was preceded by “War is Good for Business”, a mission that has been removed on January 30, 2014 as part of the Season 8.5 update patch tied to the 4 Year Anniversary Event. The mission itself has also been slightly reworked.
- Marta also lets Starfleet players know that Ambassador Worf recently lost his son on Qo'noS due to a more or less internal quarrel between the House of Martok and the House of Torg. Therefore, "Treasure Trading Station" takes place after the events of “The House Always Wins”.
- Grabbing hold of a hostile unregistered freighter with a tractor beam appears to qualify as "disabling" it, even if you did not fire on it or use any other bridge officer abilities.
- This mission is currently glitched. To be able to complete the mission, pause the area before entering the turbolift to Cargo Bay 6. Now click on the action bar to enter the turbolift. Unpause the area and you will be able to continue without any further problems.
- A Na'kuhl Commander will spawn outside of Marta's cell after locating the Temporal Probe.
- This mission was temporarily removed with Season 15.