Mission: The Search for New Romulus
Mission Text[edit | edit source]
Thanks to additional information from the colonists from Gasko and Helix, we've managed to identify several possible systems that could have planets for our colonization efforts.
We'll need you to scan these systems, see if there is a suitable planet, and then explore said planet to confirm you findings.
You're looking for what will be the future homeworld for the Romulans.
We've also been told by Federation and Klingon officials that talks of an alliance could begin if we identify a suitable planet to colonize.
D'Tan and I will be speaking with those officials while you're exploring. This could be the next big step in our fight for independence.
Goal[edit | edit source]
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Scan Galorndon Core System
- Scan Gamma Eridon System
- Investigate Gamma Eridon System
- Go To Gamma Eridon System
- Answer Nausicaan Hail
- Fend Off Incoming Nausicaans (0/2)
- Depart System
- Scan the Dewa III System
- Somewhere to Call Home
- Go to Dewa III System
- Speak with Tovan Khev
- Deploy Sensor Probes (0/3)
- Beam to Surface
- Home Sweet Home
- Go To Dewa III
- Explore Dewa III
- Talk to Tovan Khev
- Survey Dewa III's Fauna, Flora, Water, and Minerals (0%)
- Scan Radiation Level (0/3)
- Observe Ancient Bridge
- Recover Iconian Tech (Delta Recruits)
- The Tholian Threat
- Confront Tholians in Nearby Ruins
- Defeat Tholians
- Scan Rock Formation
- Fend Off Incoming Tholians (0/3)
- Destroy Rock Formation
- Scan Odd Geode
- Beam to Ship
- All Good Things Have a Price
- Go To Dewa III System
- Defeat the Tholians to Rescue Temer's Ship
- Hail Temer
- Repel Incoming Tholian Attack
- Warp to Sector
- Speak with D'Tan on the Flotilla
- Go to Romulan Flotilla
- Hail Temer to Report
- There are no accolades specific to this mission.
- There is no walkthrough for this mission, yet. You can help STOWiki by writing it here.
Mission Replay[edit | edit source]
- You choose 1 of the following:
- [Personal Shield Mk <> [Cap]]
- [Personal Shield Mk <> [Dis]]
- [Console - Engineering - Duranium Alloy Mk II] [Lv 9]
- [Console - Engineering - Tritanium Alloy Mk IV] [Lv 10–19]
- [Console - Engineering - Victorium Alloy Mk VI] [Lv 20–29]
- [Console - Engineering - Polyduranium Alloy Mk VIII] [Lv 30–39]
- [Console - Engineering - Neutronium Alloy Mk <>] [Lv 40–50]
- [Console - Science - Particle Generator Mk <>]
- [Console - Tactical - Directed Energy Distribution Manifold Mk <>]
- [Dual Plasma Beam Bank Mk <> [Acc]]
- [Plasma Dual Cannons Mk <> [Dmg]]
- [Current Lock Box]
|40–49||Subadmiral I & II||1935||1856||?||X|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Missions in the story arc "From the Ashes" may neither be skipped nor shared with other captains. Minimum mission level determined via newly created Romulan Republic character with no boosts (event, fleet, Zen store, etc.).