Mission: The Kuvah'Magh
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Ambassador Kas invited Miral Paris, who is said to be the Kuvah'Magh, as a mediator to a peace conference on Regulus IV. However, spurred by B'vat's propaganda, the talks are sabotaged by Klingons and their Orion mercenaries who believe Miral to be a false savior. Although the talks have failed, Kas eventually assists the player in chasing B'vat away before he can abduct Miral Paris.
Mission Text[edit | edit source]
That may or may not be the case, but if it means that the Klingons are willing to talk peace with Starfleet, we'll take the opportunity to do so. We need you to oversee security for the meeting. There are people on both sides of this conflict who would prefer that the war continue, and we cannot allow them to disrupt the meeting.
Go to Regulus IV and make sure that the location is safe.
Goal[edit | edit source]
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Defuse the Situation
- A Diplomatic Solution
- Go To Regulus IV Federation Embassy
- Rescue Federation Diplomats (0/4)
- Return to Ship
- Foreign Policy
- Go To Regulus System
- Defeat Klingon Attack Squadrons (0/2)
- Defeat Admiral B'vat
- Depart System
- Hail Starfleet to Report
Accolades[edit | edit source]
|Icon||Name||Description||How to Get||Points|
|Delta Quadrant Descendant||Meet Miral Paris||Talk to Miral Paris||10|
|Rise and Shine||Revive the injured colonists on Regulus IV.||Heal all 7 Injured Colonists||50|
|Nuanced Negotiator||Save the Regulus IV Peace Talks||Complete the Mission||10|
- For a walkthrough of this mission, visit the Walkthrough page.
Mission Replay[edit | edit source]
- [Field Stabilizing Warp Core Mk <> [Coi]] [Lv 6–49]
- [Field Stabilizing Warp Core Mk XI [Coi] [SSS]] [Lv 50–60]
- You choose 1 of the following:
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Originally this mission was followed by “War is Good for Business”, a mission that has been removed on January 30, 2014 as part of the Season 8.5 update patch tied to the 4 Year Anniversary Event. The mission itself has also been significantly reworked, including the addition of the Cut the Correct Wires mini-game.
- Completion of the Temporal Recruit objective will spawn a Na'kuhl Commander at the Embassy entrance.
- This mission was temporarily removed with Season 15, and in the process created a bit of a continuity error, as Miral's dialogue in 'Delta Flight' still references this mission.