Mission: The Gates of Gre'thor
July, 27 2010
You will receive the following reward:
Plus one of the following:
In The Gates of Gre'thor the player storms the gates of the underworld to defeat Fek'Ihr.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Incomplete and/or missing data.
This article or section does not list all values or entries associated with the discussed subject. Please add any missing statistics or items to the corresponding tables, lists and placeholders.
Outline[edit | edit source]
Mission Text[edit | edit source]
Gre'thor itself is yours to conquer. Face the spectres of Cowardice, Treachery, Dishonor and Death, and stop Molor from returning to the land of the living.
Goal[edit | edit source]
Stop the rise of Molor and save the Klingon Empire
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Storming the Gates
- Go To Gre'thor
- Help the Barge Crew Defeat the Fek'Ihri (0/2)
- Protect the Lt. Doran
- Enter the Gates of Gre'thor
- Defeat the Spectres and their Minions
- Investigate Gre'thor
- Confront Molor
- Defeat Molor
- Return to Boreth
- The Final Confrontation
- Go To Shrine of Kahless
- Explore Your Surroundings
- Talk to Kahless
- Enter Fek'lhr's Lair
- Defeat the aggressive Fek'Ihri (0/3)
- Defeat Fek'lhr
- Speak with Kahless
- Beam up to Ship
- Speak with Kahless
- Return to system space
- Speak with J'mpok
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Enemies[edit | edit source]
NPC starships[edit | edit source]
Accolades[edit | edit source]
|Icon||Name||Description||How to Get||Points||Unlocks|
|Disenchanted||Defeat the Fek'Ihri Horde||10||"Disenchanted" title|
- There is no walkthrough for this mission, yet. You can help STOWiki by writing it here.
Mission Replay[edit | edit source]
- [Personal Energy Harness Shield Mk <>]
- You choose 1 of the following:
Notes[edit | edit source]
- It is implied that there will be follow-up episodes later on dealing with the truth of the Fek'Ihri and the ancient conquerors of the Klingon Empire, the Hur'q.
- You do not actually have to defeat the spectres just summon them and run. Then when they are chasing after you, you can run and close the doors on them.