Mission: Test of Mettle
In Test of Mettle the player is given permission from the Chancellor to obtain a new ship.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
The player heads to the ship yard in order to purchase their new ship. Following this, their bridge officer states that a new ship requires a test in order to see how it'll fair for future endeavors. While investigating a ship signal, it turns out to be a trap by the House of Torg, which is taken care of rather easily.
Outline[edit | edit source]
Mission Text[edit | edit source]
Congratulations, <Name>! You've proven yourself and are due the accolades of a true Klingon Warrior.
Goal[edit | edit source]
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Go to the Shipyard from First City
- Speak with Ship and Shuttle Requisitions in the Shipyard
- Claim a New Ship
- Talk to Bridge Officer
- (Optional) Select New Ship at Ship Selection
- Fly to Cursa System, Eta Eridani Sector
- Fly to Cursa System
- Continue to Eta Eridani
- Hail KDF Command
NPC starships[edit | edit source]
Enemies[edit | edit source]
Klingons[edit | edit source]
- House of Torg Cruiser
- House of Torg Frigate
- There are no accolades specific to this mission.
- There is no walkthrough for this mission, yet. You can help STOWiki by writing it here.
Mission Replay[edit | edit source]
This mission is repeatable through Mission Replay, although the Rewards for completing will be reduced.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The player's character also recieves one Free Costume Change token.
- Finishing this mission, most players will reach Level 11 and unlock the Duty Officer System, automatically triggering the missions “First Complement”, as well as “New Officer”.