Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Mission: Temple: Preservation of Knowledge
Outline[edit | edit source]
Mission Text[edit | edit source]
The Temple is the site of one of our most important archaeological excavations.
There were dozens of artifacts there waiting for cataloging and analysis. Now we're at risk of losing the entire cache to the Borg.
We have to retrieve the artifacts, <rank>, but we must do so in an orderly fashion. The relics must be sorted and transported to the correct locations so they can be analyzed in as fast and efficient a manner as possible.
It would be a terrible thing if the one artifact we need to stop the Borg were lost in a warehouse somewhere due to incomplete paperwork.
Goal[edit | edit source]
Tag Preserver Artifacts at the Temple for safe transport.
You can reach the Temple via the transporter pad near Jula.
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Lead Archaeologist
- Update the Artifact Manifests (0/12)
- Encode Transporter Signals for Packaged Artifacts (0/12)
- Return to Jula
- There are no accolades specific to this mission.
- There is no walkthrough for this mission, yet. You can help STOWiki by writing it here.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The player is tasked to ask the Lead Archaeologist about the tagging procedure.
- Packages need to be tagged for one of three possible collections, and one of four possible decontamination procedures.
- Afterwards the 12 manifests need to be encoded into the transporter system (mini-game).