We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Mission: Tau Dewa Sector Patrol (Daily)
|Timeline Change Imminent!|
This article contains information that no longer applies to the current version of Star Trek Online. It is provided only for historical purposes.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Incomplete and/or missing data.
This article or section does not list all values or entries associated with the discussed subject. Please add any missing statistics or items to the corresponding tables, lists and placeholders.
Outline[edit | edit source]
Mission Text[edit | edit source]
<rank>, it is my understanding that your government has agreed to assist us with operations in this Sector Block.
There are many things we must do here to assist the Mol'Rihan, and not enough ships to fill the need. Choose how you want to participate. Some planets need the presence of a strong vessel that can eliminate enemies, others need technical or diplomatic assistance.
Anything you are willing to do in the Tau Dewa Sector Block will aid my people.
Goal[edit | edit source]
Objectives[edit | edit source]
Unlike other patrol missions, this mission does not require completing one patrol in every corresponding system. Instead, the mission objective displays a percentage complete, and the player may choose which systems to patrol until the percentage reaches 100%. The player may even repeat the same patrol missions multiple times for credit.
The qualifying systems, the points they give towards completion, and a summary of objectives follows.
Azure Sector[edit | edit source]
- Acamar System:
- Carraya System:
- Japori System:
- Jouret System:
- 15% “Jouret System Patrol”: Assist with orbital construction efforts, then defeat 1 wave of random enemies.
Nimbus Sector[edit | edit source]
- Beta Lankal System:
- Beta Thoridor System:
- Starbase 234 System:
Narendra Sector[edit | edit source]
- Archer System:
- 20% “Archer System Patrol”: Defeat 5 waves of Tholian ships.
- Galorndon Core System:
- Gamma Eridon System:
- Narendra System:
- Nequencia System:
- 20% “Nequencia Alpha System Patrol”: Barter with several merchants for needed supplies.
- Pheben System:
- 15% “Pheben System Patrol”: Establish and enforce a quarantine zone.
Tau Dewa Sector Block[edit | edit source]
- 25% “Tholian Red Alert Event (Daily)”: Defeat a Tholian Red Alert in the Tau Dewa Sector Block
- 15% Tholian Deep Space Encounter: Defeat a Tholian Deep Space Encounter in the Tau Dewa Sector Block
- There are no accolades specific to this mission.
- There is no walkthrough for this mission, yet. You can help STOWiki by writing it here.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This wrapper mission was removed on February 26, 2015. Its Romulan Marks-reward has been dispersed to the individual system patrol mission in the Tau Dewa Sector Block, in a manner similar to patrols present in the Vyntadi and Tekara sector blocks.
- In addition to the T'varo Light Warbirds present in some systems, the player may get a random assist from either the U.S.S. Enterprise-F or the I.K.S. Bortasqu', depending on their faction. Prior to the 12/21/2012 patch, Wells class timeships also spawned occasionally when the player engaged Tholians.
|Patrol Missions in Romulan Republic space (Level 50+)||Cooldown||Rewards|