We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
- Gamma Marks or
- Fleet Marks
In Swarm, Odo calls for help in ensuring the evacuation of a Dominion world being attacked by the Hur'q. It operates in three phases: 1) Bring damaged Dominion ships back online. 2) Bring defense satellites online (enabling you to activate tractor mine fields). 3) Defend the convoys leaving the planet. Toward the end, a Hur'q capital ship will also spawn as an optional objective to destroy.
- Details needing to be added to all sections
Outline[edit | edit source]
Mission text[edit | edit source]
Several Jem'Hadar ships have been disabled by the Hur'q; give them a power boost to bring them back online. Be wary - Hur'q scouts are searching the system for easy prey.Work quickly. The main Hur'q force will be here soon.
Goal[edit | edit source]
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Phase 1
- Contact Odo for a briefing 0:45
- Power up as many Jem'Hadar ships as possible 2:30
- Jem'Hadar Ships powered up: (_/9)
- Phase 2
- Contact Odo for an update 0:20
- Repair as many Defense Satellites as possible: 2:00
- Satellites Repaired: (_/4)
- (Optional) Destroy all Hur'q before the next wave
- Phase 3
- Contact Odo for update 0:20
- Escort as many ships to safety as you can in 7:00
- Refugee ships escaped: _
- (Optional) Destroy the Hur'q Dreadnought
- Destroy remaining Hur'q ships
NPC starships[edit | edit source]
- There are no accolades specific to this mission.
- There is no walkthrough for this mission, yet. You can help STOWiki by writing it here.