Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
- Gamma Marks or
- Fleet Marks
In Swarm, Odo calls for help in ensuring the evacuation of a Dominion world being attacked by the Hur'q. It operates in three phases: 1) Bring damaged Dominion ships back online. 2) Bring defense satellites online (enabling you to activate tractor mine fields). 3) Defend the convoys leaving the planet. Toward the end, a Hur'q capital ship will also spawn as an optional objective to destroy.
- Details needing to be added to all sections
Outline[edit | edit source]
Mission text[edit | edit source]
Several Jem'Hadar ships have been disabled by the Hur'q; give them a power boost to bring them back online. Be wary - Hur'q scouts are searching the system for easy prey.Work quickly. The main Hur'q force will be here soon.
Goal[edit | edit source]
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Phase 1
- Contact Odo for a briefing 0:45
- Power up as many Jem'Hadar ships as possible 2:30
- Jem'Hadar Ships powered up: (_/9)
- Phase 2
- Contact Odo for an update 0:20
- Repair as many Defense Satellites as possible: 2:00
- Satellites Repaired: (_/4)
- (Optional) Destroy all Hur'q before the next wave
- Phase 3
- Contact Odo for update 0:20
- Escort as many ships to safety as you can in 7:00
- Refugee ships escaped: _
- (Optional) Destroy the Hur'q Dreadnought
- Destroy remaining Hur'q ships
NPC starships[edit | edit source]
- There are no accolades specific to this mission.
- There is no walkthrough for this mission, yet. You can help STOWiki by writing it here.