Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Timeline Change Imminent!|
This article contains information that no longer applies to the current version of Star Trek Online. The mission has been removed as part of the Cardassian Struggle revamp, released with Season Eleven: New Dawn on October 27, 2015.
Mission Text[edit | edit source]
<rank>, we're getting reports of stellar anomalies near SPR-5195.
Several transport ships have seen these anomalies and they claim that they are "swimming" through space.
It could be nothing, or it could be a new lifeform. I'd like the <shipname> to check it out and report back here.
Goal[edit | edit source]
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- A Simple Task
- Go To SPR 5195
- Scan Anomalies (0/3)
- Finish Report
- Pick on Someone Your Own Size
- Rescue Shuttle Near Anomaly Gamma
- Talk to Drake
- U.S.S. Obsidian
- Repel Cardassian Attack
- Beam Aboard U.S.S. Obsidian
- A Calming Influence
- Go To U.S.S. Obsidian
- Administer Telepathy Supressors (0/20)
- Use Turbolift
- Decisions, Decisions
- Choose a Side
- Return to Sector Space
- Hail Starfleet to Report
- There are no accolades specific to this mission.
- For a walkthrough of this mission, visit the Walkthrough page.
Mission Replay[edit | edit source]
- You choose 1 of the following:
|40–49||Rear Admiral LH & UH||1935||1856||X|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Suspect was one of the missions in the game that allowed Federation Characters the ability to earn the Federation Fail, Wanted by Section 31 and Scourge of Starfleet Accolades. As of Legacy of Romulus, this is no longer the case.