Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Mission: Secret Orders
In Secret Orders, the player investigates a Klingon research facility in the Briar Patch.
Mission Text[edit | edit source]
<rank>. Commander Burgess, Starfleet Intelligence. There's something I'd like you to look into. It could change the course of the war in our favor.
We have intel suggesting that the Klingons are operating a secret weapons facility in the Hromi Cluster. We also believe the base is under the command of Ambassador B'vat, a controversial figure in Klingon politics. I'd like you to get to the truth of the matter, and soon.
To that end, I'm sending one of my top agents to join you on the mission. I think you'll find Lieutenant VanZyl to be a very capable officer. Don't hesitate to seek her counsel in the field.
Proceed to the Briar Patch and find out what the Klingons are up to. If there are any weapons there, you are to deactivate or destroy them. And... should you encounter the Ambassador, do bring him in. I'd like a word.
Goal[edit | edit source]
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Entangled in the Briars
- Go To Briar Patch System
- Destroy Klingon Turrets (0/2)
- Defeat Defenses and Beam Onto the Research Station
- Beam to Station
- Captive Study
- Data Download
- Destroy Experimental Weapons (0/4)
- Investigate Temporal Probe (Temporal Agent)
- Upload Data from the Computer Core
- Defeat Ambush
- Beam Up to Ship
- Locked on Target
- Go To Briar Patch System
- Destroy All Escaping Klingon Ships
- Remote Detonate Spatial Charges
- Depart System
- Hail Burgess to Report
Accolades[edit | edit source]
|Razed Research||Stop B'vat's Experimental Weapons Research||10|
|Barricade B'Vat||Stop B'vat from Escaping||10|
- There is no walkthrough for this mission, yet. You can help STOWiki by writing it here.
Mission Replay[edit | edit source]
- You choose 1 of the following:
- [Energy Dampening Armor Mk II [Phys]] [Lv 9]
- [Energy Dampening Armor Mk <> [Dis]] [Lv 10–29]
- [Energy Dampening Armor Mk <> [Pol]] [Lv 30–39]
- [Energy Dampening Armor Mk <> [Pla]] [Lv 40–60]
- [Polyalloy Weave Armor Mk <> [Dis]] [Lv 10–29]
- [Polyalloy Weave Armor Mk <> [Pol]] [Lv 30–39]
- [Polyalloy Weave Armor Mk <> [Pla]] [Lv 40–60]
- [Console - Engineering - Duranium Mk II] [Lv 9]
- [Console - Engineering - Tritanium Alloy Mk <>] [Lv 10–19]
- [Console - Engineering - Victorium Alloy Mk <>] [Lv 20–29]
- [Console - Engineering - Polyduranium Alloy Mk <>] [Lv 30–39]
- [Console - Engineering - Neutronium Alloy Mk <>] [Lv 40–60]
- [Console - Science - Particle Generator Mk <>]
- [Console - Tactical - Directed Energy Distribution Manifold Mk <>]
- [Current Lock Box]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The mission has been slightly reworked as part of the Season 8.5 update patch tied to the 4 Year Anniversary Event on January 30, 2014.
- Although there is a single mention of the Hromi Cluster as the location of B'vat's secret base in this mission, the Briar Patch is named as the site of that base in all previous and subsequent instances and is also the location traveled to.
- The mission was reworked as part of the Klingon War episode arc revamp released with the Season 15. It is now given by Ethan Burgess instead of Admiral Quinn, and Lt. Kyla VanZyl was added to assist the player throughout the mission.
Strategy Notes[edit | edit source]
- Keep your ship 4 km away from the gas clouds because they occasionally explode, inflicting about 25% damage in an Escort class ship at Level 10.
- To complete the Destroy All Escaping Klingon Ships objective, player needs to destroy the Klingon Battlecruiser and its escort.