Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Mission: Punch Through the Federation Blockade
|Timeline Change Imminent!|
This article contains information that no longer applies to the current version of Star Trek Online. This mission was removed on April 26, 2018 and replaced with “Romulan Imperial Minefield”.
- Green, blue or purple item
Punch Through the Federation Blockade (also known as Federation Minefield) is a fleet action available for Klingon players.
This mission is the Klingon counterpart to the Federation fleet action “Halting the Gorn Advance”.
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Freeing the Miners
- Rescue Ships from Mines (0/10)
- Repair Mining Facilities
- Repair mining facilities (0/3)
- Defeating the Dreadnought
- Federation Dreadnought Defeated
- Rescue Survivors (Daily)
Goal[edit | edit source]
- Proceed to the Yov'bot system, which is in the B'Moth Sector of the Omega Leonis Sector Block, and stop a Federation invasion force.
NPCs[edit | edit source]
NPC starships[edit | edit source]
Enemies[edit | edit source]
Federation[edit | edit source]
- There is no walkthrough for this mission, yet. You can help STOWiki by writing it here.
Notes[edit | edit source]
In April 2012, the objectives and map of this fleet action were overhauled to increase its playability.