Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Mission: Plumbing Power
Outline[edit | edit source]
Mission Text[edit | edit source]
We're losing critical systems to Borg attacks, and its making it increasingly difficult to maintain the force fields protecting unaffected areas.
What we need is someone who can collect damaged parts and repair the damaged electro-plasma system. You'll need to analyze the damaged system at the repair bench here at base camp, determine what parts are damaged and then find replacements from the different areas of the invasion zone.
When you have all the parts you need, you can repair the electro-plasma system and help keep those force fields operational.
Goal[edit | edit source]
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Triage Damaged Electro-Plasma System
- Find Replacement Parts
- Plasma Coolant (0/10)
- Plasma Conversion Sensors (0/7)
- Plasma Manifold (0/4)
- Solar Energy Converter (0/10)
- Matter Injector (0/7)
- Power Converter (0/4)
- Plasma Relay (0/10)
- Plasma Infuser (0/7)
- Reaction Assembly (0/4)
- Phase Compensator (0/5)
- Alpha Matrix Compositor (0/5)
- Isomacnetic EPS Conduit (0/5)
- Manual Sealing Stem Bolt (0/2)
- Reel of Fibre Optic Cable (0/2)
- Rebuild Tech Using Parts
- Return to Railuk
- There are no accolades specific to this mission.
- There is no walkthrough for this mission, yet. You can help STOWiki by writing it here.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- A total of 14 different items in varying amounts is needed to complete the mission. Of those 14 items, the player only needs to collect 6 items, determined during the "triage".
- Plasma Coolant, Plasma Conversion Sensors, Plasma Manifold; can be found in the 'City', the player will need to collect only one of those three items.
- Solar Energy Converter, Matter Injector, Power Converter; can be found in the 'Power Plant', the player will need to collect only one of those three items.
- Plasma Relay, Plasma Infuser, Reaction Assembly; can be found at the 'Temple', the player will need to collect only one of those three items.
- Phase Compensator, Alpha Matrix Compositor, Isomacnetic EPS Conduit; can be found around the 'Probe', the player will need to collect only one of those three items (five pieces of determined item).
- Manual Sealing Stem Bolt, Reel of Fibre Optic Cable; can be found inside the 'Base Camp', the player will always need to collect both items (two pieces of each item).