Mission: Pahvo Dissension
April 18, 2019 (Consoles)
- Discovery Marks or
- Choice of Marks
Nothing is ever simple when dealing with the Mirror Universe. Nothing is ever simple when dealing with temporal displacement. Even fewer things are simple when dealing with temporally-displaced members of the Mirror Universe.
In Pahvo Dissension, five Alliance captains will deal with the aftermath of the recent events at Pahvo. Wreckage of the I.S.S. Charon has crash landed on the planet, torn through time and space due to ion storms, mycelial interference, and Captain Tilly’s nefarious actions. The Terrans want to make Prime Pahvo into the bioterror that is Mirror Pahvo.
Pahvo Dissension was launched as a Featured Task Force Operation on February 21, 2019.
Outline[edit | edit source]
The I.S.S. Charon has been sucked through space, time and dimensions to crash land on Pahvo. Word of the planet's unique nature has reached the Terran survivors and they are proceeding to agonize Pahvo into a weapon for them. Only you (and 4 other captains) can stop them!
Mission Objectives[edit | edit source]
- The Red Planet
- Purify the Nearby Regions
- (Optional) Purify all Regions within Time Limit
- The Blue Planet
- Status Update
- Defend the Spire
- (Optional) Defeat Terran Captains (_/2)
- (Optional) Do not let any Spire Root become Corrupted
NPC Groups[edit | edit source]
Enemies[edit | edit source]
- Terran Captains
- Ensign Medic
- Ensign Science Officer
- Ensign Engineering Officer
- Ensign Tactical Officer
- Lieutenant Medic
- Lieutenant Science Officer
- Lieutenant Tactical Officer
- Lieutenant Engineering Officer
- Commander Science Officer
- Commander Tactical Officer
- Commander Engineering Officer
Accolades[edit | edit source]
|Icon||Name||Requirements||How to Get||Points|
|Doomed to Die||Defeat all nine Terran Captains in the Pahvo Dissension TFO||Defeat all nine named Terran Captains||20|
This can be found in the "Story Accolades" section, and serves as a checklist while in progress.
- For a walkthrough of this mission, visit the Walkthrough page.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When first launched as a FTFO, its 14 day Reputation project gave Dilithium, Marks, and Featured Task Force Operations Reward Boxes, as well as the unique [Universal Kit Module - Crystal Prism].
- All 9 Terran captains are NPCs met during the DSC Starfleet tutorial as well as DSC BOffs.
Lore[edit | edit source]
Captains all have some twisted introductory lines, followed by two more as they get wounded, and they all have some last words.
- I'm about to redefine pain for you. It's gonna be glorious.
- Klingons fear me. You're about to find out why.
- Andrei is here. Andrei will crush you. It is fact.
- Andrei's... story... ends here. Sad.
- If you're smart, you'll beg for mercy now. I might even listen.
- You hit like my granny... before I had her shot for treason.
Also, if playing a DSC character, Terran Captains will sometimes personally address (read: provoke) you.
- You're pathetic, no wonder Tilly put a spoon in your eye!
- Hey... you're the one who got killed by a spoon, yeah? Nice one, mate.
- If it isn't Schaefer's pet. Is he dead here too?
- Our 'you' was a simpering weakling. You're at least... interesting.
- Did you know Tilly killed our version of you with a spoon? It. was. awesome!
- In our universe? Andrei laughed when Tilly killed you. With spoon.
- I'm gonna kill you, and I damn sure won't use a damn SPOON! Grrraaagh!
- Nice... I get to see you die a second time. It's not even my birthday.