Mission: Our Chance for Peace
Outline[edit | edit source]
Mission Text[edit | edit source]
Thank you for all your help, <Rank>. I believe it is time we discuss what to do with the remaining Vaadwaur stasis pods.
Our lead scientist wishes to speak with you within the Temple about the problem.
I believe Captain Kim wishes to be present as well, I suggest talking to him first.
Goal[edit | edit source]
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Speak with Harry Kim to Enter the Kobali Temple
- Speak with Kobali Scientist
- Speak with Harry Kim
- Return to General Q'Nel
NPCs[edit | edit source]
- There are no accolades specific to this mission.
Mission Replay[edit | edit source]
This mission is repeatable through Mission Replay on Kobali Prime, although there are no mission rewards.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Tenth and final mission on Kobali Prime, concluding the storyline in this ground adventure zone. While the mission replay has no rewards, it is the only way to talk to the Kobali Scientist again, and try other answer options, as well as to replay the final cutscene.
- The cutscene at the end of this mission concludes with showing a Kobali stasis pod containing what appears to be a younger version of Harry Kim. It is possible this is the corpse of the original Harry Kim, who died being blown out into space through a hull breach in the Star Trek: Voyager episode "Deadlock", but was subsequently replaced by his subspace divergence-duplicate.
- [Kobali Personal Shield] modifiers are random.
|Kobali Prime Storyline Missions||Level Requirement|
|Kobali Prime Found Missions||Level Requirement|
|Kobali Prime Open Missions|