Mission: Officer of the Watch
(Redirected from Mission: Officer of the Watch (Daily))
Incomplete and/or missing data.
This article or section does not list all values or entries associated with the discussed subject. Please add any missing statistics or items to the corresponding tables, lists and placeholders.
Any Fleet Member
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Outline[edit | edit source]
Mission Text[edit | edit source]
Operating a starbase always requires a wide variety of tasks. Help keep the Starbase running smoothly.
Goal[edit | edit source]
Speak to the Officer of the Watch for specifics regarding your daily tasks.
Objectives[edit | edit source]
The player is assigned with a specific task, randomly assigned by the Officer of the Watch:
- Crew Transfer [Option]
- Go To Fleet Starbase System
- Transfer Crew to Satellite Bravo
- Conduct Engineering Maintenance (Engineering Section) [Option]
- Adjust EPS Conduits
- Adjust Gravity Controls
- Adjust Plasma Flow
- Conduct Cadet Inspection (Main Floor Section) [Option]
- Go to Central Plaza
- Call Cadets to Toe the Line
- Conduct Inspection (0/5)
- Escort Dignitary to Starbase [Option]
- Signal Dignitary at the Transwarp Conduit
- Find Missing PADD (Check All Floors)
- There are four decks to check: Engineering, Ops, Science and Tactical. Rarely, the PADD is not spawned - but be aware, it does happen.
- There are no accolades specific to this mission.
- There is no walkthrough for this mission, yet. You can help STOWiki by writing it here.