Mission: The Atlai
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
The player can complete this mission by doing any of the tasks outlined below. Once the progress meter reaches 100%, report back to Laraell for your reward.
Outline[edit | edit source]
Mission text[edit | edit source]
I can use all the assistance I can get. Are you here to help? If so, grab some sample tubes and your tricorder and get to work!
Goal[edit | edit source]
You can complete your mission with any combination of the following tasks:
- Collect and Turn In Water Samples to Doctor Laraell or Romulan Scientists
- Tag Baby Nanov
- Scan for Lifesigns in Caves
- Use an Insect Repellant to Scare Away Vivhraren Swarms
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Collect and Turn In Water Samples, Tag Baby Nanov, Scan for Lifesigns, Repel Insects (0%)
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Allies[edit | edit source]
Romulan[edit | edit source]
Creature[edit | edit source]
- There are no accolades specific to this mission.
- There is no walkthrough for this mission, yet. You can help STOWiki by writing it here.
Mission Progress Points[edit | edit source]
- Collect Water Samples grants one [Water Sample]:
- at turn-in 1 Water Sample grants 1%
- at turn-in 10 Water Samples grant 15%
- Tag Baby Nanov grants 4%
- Scan for Lifesigns grants 3%
- Repel Insects grants 5%
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Occasionally the Adult Rihan Sailback will attack, after the Scan for Lifesigns objective. They won't attack any players just passing by the caves.
- Without aquiring the mission, the player won't be able to collect Water Samples. All spare Water Samples are removed from the inventory, when the mission is turned in.
- [Glowing Plant]s, [Resonating Rock]s and [Radiation Sample]s (mini-game) can be found in this section, but they do not count towards the mission goal.
|New Romulus Missions|
“New Romulus Aid” • “Staging Area” • “Warehouse” • “The Atlai” • “Vastam Peaks” • “Mountain Base” • “Paehhos Crater” • “Overgrown Caves” • “Hwael Ruins” • “The Power Source”
“New Romulus: Isha Forest Epohh Collection”
|Reputation System Missions|
“Hidden Camera” (Tier I) • “Secret Shuttle Codes” (Tier II) • “Web Access” (Tier III) • “Latest Findings” (Tier IV) • “Secrets of the Ancients” (Tier V)
|Duty Officer Assignments|
Epohh Collection: “Research Tagged Epohhs” • “Raise Epohh Pup” • “Raise Epohh Moppet” • “Raise Epohh Adult”