Mission: Aftermath (Nassordin System Patrol)
(Redirected from Mission: Nassordin System Patrol)
October 14, 2014
You will receive the following reward:
- Open Mission without Mission Giver, Mission Text or Goal available in game.
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Bridge Officer
- Assist Survivors
- Aid Ship at Nav Alpha
- Aid Ship at Nav Beta
- Aid Ship at Nav Delta
- Aid Ship at Nav Epsilon
- Aid Ship at Nav Gamma
- Defend Against Further Attacks
- Rendevous with Rescue Ship
- Beam Survivors to Rescue Ship
- Talk to Rescue Ship
- Return to Sector Space
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Enemies[edit | edit source]
Vaadwaur[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This system patrol mission unlocks through the non-repeatable wrapper mission “Enemies in All the Usual Places”, after which the patrol becomes individually repeatable.
- The five Aid Ship at Nav objectives have additional objectives, depending on the chosen dialoge options, however, the outcome is always the same; after helping the Kobali ship, a Vaadvaur patrol group will spawn and attack.