Mission: Mine Trap
|Timeline Change Imminent!|
This article contains information that no longer applies to the current version of Star Trek Online. The mission has been removed as part of the Season Eleven: New Dawn, released on October 27, 2015.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
The player must first investigate a strange death on the colony. It is revealed that it was caused by Species M-113, also known as Salt Vampires.
Next, the players must warn the colonists to take refuge inside. Players must then fortify the buildings in the four districts. They then must defend the buildings from the Salt Vampire attacks.
Then, players must escort all surviving colonists to a shuttle landing zone, as well as protect them from further attacks. Once all colonists have been rescued, the mission ends.
Outline[edit | edit source]
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Worth One's Salt
- Investigate strange death
- Order the population to take cover in their homes
- Fortify buildings
- Defend buildings from Salt Vampires
- Evacuate civilians to the shuttles
- Provide cover for rescue craft
- Wait for final shuttle to escape
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Enemies[edit | edit source]
Accolades[edit | edit source]
|Icon||Name||Description||How to Get||Points|
|Savior||Save 100 or more Romulan Refugees in the Mine Trap event.||10|
- For a walkthrough of this mission, visit the Walkthrough page.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- As of March 2013, Market Building 4 cannot be fortified. Although it will accept fortifications its health will not increase, requiring the Market team to pay extra attention to this building.
- Sometimes not all of the Romulans will exit their buildings after you have defended them.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This mission was added to the game with Season Seven: New Romulus.
- Mine Trap has 4 districts and 4 teams. Each team is assigned to a district. You beam directly into "your" district, the dialog box at the beginning tells you what district you are assigned to, and each building has the name of the district above the door. Leaving your team's district can cause buildings to be lost, Romulans to die, and reduces the Fleet and Romulan mark rewards upon completion.
- Players respawn in the Mining District even if they are not assigned to it.
- Mine Trap has been retired with the release of Season Eleven: New Dawn.