Mission: Kitting Out
Kitting Out is a tutorial mission, allowing players to skip the full Federation tutorial.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Outline[edit | edit source]
Mission Text[edit | edit source]
Goal[edit | edit source]
- There is no mission goal available for this mission.
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Get a Rifle and a Kit from the Supply Locker.
- There are no accolades specific to this mission.
- For a walkthrough of this mission, visit the Walkthrough page.
Mission Reward Boxes[edit | edit source]
The two Federation Starter Equipment boxes basically contain all regular space and ground items rewarded through the full Federation tutorial, except for random loot drops.
- [Phaser Full Auto Rifle Mk I]
- [Phaser Split Beam Rifle Mk I]
- [Career-Specific Standard Issue Kit Reward]
- [Body Armor - Energy Dampening Starfleet Standard Issue] x2
- [Phaser Sniper Rifle Mk I]
- [Phaser Beam Array Mk I] x2
- [Console - Tactical - Phaser Relay Mk I]
- 1 random Engineering Console
- [Neutrino Deflector Array Mk II [CtrlX]]
- [Photon Torpedo Launcher Mk I]
- [Console - Science - Shield Emitter Amplifier Mk II]
- [Hyper-Impulse Engines Mk I]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This mission allows players that already have a Federation character, to pass the full tutorial. Completing the mission, the player will be promoted to Lieutenant (Level 2). The following mission “Chartering Crew” will automatically start.
- Items and item rarities provided by the two boxes are usually the same, the item modifiers however are often randomized.