As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Mission: Infected: The Conduit
Infected: The Conduit is a space Task Force Operation requiring a team of five, available in Normal and Advanced version for level 30-60 players.
This queue is also sometimes referred to by players as Special Task Force or STF. This is an older name that was used in Star Trek Online for most of the Borg-oriented queues prior to the name change to Task Force Operations.
In Infected: The Conduit the player investigates a possible prelude to a Borg invasion.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Upon arrival at the Sibiran System, scans reveal that the whole system has been lost to the Borg. Surrounding the Federation Starbase 82 is a large transwarp gate, part of the vast Borg transwarp network, and their foothold into the Beta Quadrant. Shielding the gate are two Nanite Transformers, each protected with four Nanite Generators.
Players are tasked with clearing out the system, destroying the transwarp gate and any Borg ship that comes through. After successfully taking down the transformers, a Tactical Cube will warp into the system. Players will have to destroy it before finishing the operation.
Outline[edit | edit source]
There are more than 200 people on that starbase. I want to know what happened.
Objectives[edit | edit source]
Players have to complete the same objectives in both Normal and Advanced version of the Task Force Operation.
- Destroy the Borg Patrols
- Secure the System
- Destroy the Gateway
- Destroy the Transformers
- System Secured
- [Optional] Let No Transformer Be Repaired by the Borg
- [Optional] Complete Mission Within 15:00
- Depart the System
NPC starships[edit | edit source]
Enemies[edit | edit source]
- Borg Gateway
- Tactical Cube
- Nanite Sphere
- Nanite Probe
- Nanite Generator
- Nanite Transformer
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Secure the System objective
1. The whole team goes to the left. There will be a Nanite Transformer, surrounded by 4 Nanite Generators. Protecting the Transformer are a Cube and two Spheres (Advanced) or just two Spheres (Normal). Destroy the Borg ships first.
2. Try to destroy all 4 Nanite Generators simultaneously. Once any Generator has been destroyed, Nanite Spheres or Probes will start coming to repair them and the transformer.
- [Optional] Completed: Assuming you managed to destroy the Generators at the same time, you should have enough time to destroy the Transformer before Nanite Spheres/Probes can repair it. Everyone should focus their fire on the Transformer to destroy it quickly. If the Nanite ships are closing in, Gravity Well or Tractor Beam Repulsors may be used to stall their approach. Be careful when using such abilities, as you can sometimes do more harm than good. Once the Transformer is down, destroy any remaining Borg ships in the vicinity.
- [Optional] Failed: If you failed to destroy the Transformer quickly and the Nanite Spheres/Probes have started repairing it, you must destroy any Nanite Spheres/Probes first, and then finish off the Transformer after they're destroyed. While the Nanite ships are repairing the Transformer, it is immune to all damage.
3. Repeat Step 2 on the right side. Once the second transformer is destroyed, a Borg Tactical Cube will warp into the system.
4. Destroy the Transwarp Gate. You can do so safely from 9km+ out from it, as beyond 9km it cannot attack you. If the Tactical Cube has been aggroed, try to stay on opposite side of the gate as the Cube, as it is slow and can't navigate around the gate easily.
5. Finish off the Tactical Cube.
Accolades[edit | edit source]
- There are no accolades specific to this mission.