Mission: Infected: Manus
- ~20 Omega Marks (advance: ~60), +25% for bonus objective
- 1 Borg Neural Processor (advance only)
- 480/720 (normal/advance)
Infected: Manus is a Special Task Force ground mission requiring a team of five players.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
In Infected the player investigates a possible prelude to a Borg invasion and witnesses first hand the horror of Borg assimilation.
Mission text[edit | edit source]
Our subspace messages are going unanswered, and the probes we have sent to survey the area have been destroyed.
There are more than 200 people on that starbase, <rank>. I want to know what happened.Starbase 82 is located in the Sibiran system.
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Fact or Fiction
- Speak to the Starbase Personnel
- Locate the Starbase Director
- Defeat Starbase Commander
- Lower Force Field
- Deeper Into the Mystery
- Locate Borg Leader
- Destroy Shield Generator
- Defeat Borg Leader
Accolades[edit | edit source]
- For a walkthrough of this mission, visit the Walkthrough page.
Also see the walkthrough of the space part.
Maps[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Sibiran system is located at the dead-center of the Hotep Sector.
- You do not need to have each person carry different damage type weapons (i.e. phaser, disruptor, CRM-200, antiproton, proton, polaron), as the Borg adapt on a per energy type per character. There are weapons, such as the [Synchronic Proton Distortion Prototype Assault Rifle], that utilize multiple energy types, or various kinetic damage weapons that Borg can't adapt to.