Mission: Hive Onslaught
- ~20 Omega Marks (elite: ~60), +25% for bonus ojective
- 1/2 Borg Neural Processor (advance/elite)
- 480/720/1440 (normal/advance/elite)
- 1 - 2 Random item drop
Hive Onslaught is a Special Task Force space mission requiring a team of five players.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Outline[edit | edit source]
You are sent to destroy the Borg queen's thought processes, which are contained inside a highly defended vessel. It is guarded by 6 cubes on normal, with a smattering of spheres. After these are destroyed, two borg command ships warp in. You must stay within 5km the Queen's vessel to not be destroyed by lances. After all of these are defeated, you will be able to damage the Queen's vessel. Stay a bit away from it, as it let's out a highly damaging pulse every so often. The Queen's vessel has over 1,000,000 health so be careful.
Mission Text[edit | edit source]
Admiral, the Borg Queen has inserted her consciousness into a vessel near the Borg unimatrix.
The U.S.S. Houston has already reported to the area. Join it and defeat the Queen!
Goal[edit | edit source]
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Plan B Briefing: 1:00
- Defeat Queen's Guard
- [Optional] Attack! (Defeat Guard before time runs out): 10:00
- Defeat Vessel One and Two
- [Optional] Sustain Fire (Keep At Least Three Players Alive)
- Defeat the Borg Queen
- [Optional] There are No Options (Keep At Least One Player Alive)
- Search for D'Vak's Escape Pod
NPC Starships[edit | edit source]
Enemies[edit | edit source]
Borg[edit | edit source]
- There are no accolades specific to this mission.
- For a walkthrough of this mission, visit the Walkthrough page.